forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it’s a holiday, why am i so sad

I don't know, why are you sad?

i’m not sure, there’s literally nothing to be sad about, but for some reason my head hurts, i barely have the energy to eat or move, and i want to cry

@Pickles group

i’m not sure, there’s literally nothing to be sad about, but for some reason my head hurts, i barely have the energy to eat or move, and i want to cry

not to be that person, but you mentioned yesterday the thing about pre cramps a few days ago, could it be something related to that?

@Pickles group

"And when I meet Victor Frankenstein,
Imma compel him to include monsters in the sequel, WORK!"

*my wife
Not monsters. Because our monster boi needs a waifu.

Yes. Yes, I do

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

not to be that person, but you mentioned yesterday the thing about pre cramps a few days ago, could it be something related to that?

it started yesterday, so that would probably explain it…

@Pickles group

:( I need a friend

Ha same

I meant in Gryffindor house. Y'all are all non-basic people with actual personalities and I'm like "Hi. I'm a gay dumbass with courage or smth"

Oh
I have no personality other than band and bitch who is also sometimes not bitch

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

:( I need a friend

Ha same

I meant in Gryffindor house. Y'all are all non-basic people with actual personalities and I'm like "Hi. I'm a gay dumbass with courage or smth"

Oh
I have no personality other than band and bitch who is also sometimes not bitch

mE
"Hi. I'm a gay dumbass who plays french horn and I will bitch at you if you get in my way, thankk you."
"also, couragg"