forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

hey i know i'm an artist and i'm supposed to know how to do these things but i need someone else to design my characters cause every time i try to think about what they might look like i get confused and give up

Deleted user

hey i know i'm an artist and i'm supposed to know how to do these things but i need someone else to design my characters cause every time i try to think about what they might look like i get confused and give up

I can do it if you want lmao

@Pickles group

Honestly I've been writing stories I came up with years ago and I'm realizing the characters between stories look basically the same. and I have two characters named Emma wtf

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

75% of my characters have had the same randomly generated japanese placeholder names for years because i'm too lazy to name them

oh and none of them have surnames

@Pickles group

Then your family shall perish with me, and you will die the same fashion as your gruesome creation. Unloved and alone, grasping for a shred of humanity only to realize that there is none left in this cruel world and you are hopelessly, desperately alone.

This is beautiful.

It better be, it took me a good seven minutes

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I can do it if you want lmao

i should probably attempt to develop them more first

@Pickles group

"And when I meet Victor Frankenstein,
Imma compel him to include monsters in the sequel, WORK!"

*my wife
Not monsters. Because our monster boi needs a waifu.

Yes. Yes, I do

No. No, you don't. Perish, fiend.

Then your family shall perish with me, and you will die the same fashion as your gruesome creation. Unloved and alone, grasping for a shred of humanity only to realize that there is none left in this cruel world and you are hopelessly, desperately alone.

You will, indeed, find that I am already in that state, grasping at humanity's straws for something to live for. I found it in the woods of Geneva, until your accursed, daemonlike form broke the treeline and my spirites.

As had I, perhaps, until your accursed form broke the treeline. The difference lies here. My spirit has been broken since my day of creation, when a foul man brought me into being. For I may be The Creature, but it is you who is truly the monster.

@HighPockets group

*my wife

Yes. Yes, I do

You will, indeed, find that I am already in that state, grasping at humanity's straws for something to live for. I found it in the woods of Geneva, until your accursed, daemonlike form broke the treeline and my spirites.

As had I, perhaps, until your accursed form broke the treeline. The difference lies here. My spirit has been broken since my day of creation, when a foul man brought me into being. For I may be The Creature, but it is you who is truly the monster.

Me, a monster? Zounds, you truly are madder than I. To think that the one who brought you into this world a monster is a crime upon Mother Nature Herself, whose own will your existence staunchly violates. And yet you call me foul, when without me you would not exist to feel the soft crunching of twigs beneath your feet, or the crisp wind against your cheeks are you walk in the woods, only alit by starlight.

@Pickles group

*my wife

Yes. Yes, I do

Me, a monster? Zounds, you truly are madder than I. To think that the one who brought you into this world a monster is a crime upon Mother Nature Herself, whose own will your existence staunchly violates. And yet you call me foul, when without me you would not exist to feel the soft crunching of twigs beneath your feet, or the crisp wind against your cheeks are you walk in the woods, only alit by starlight.

You say my existence is a crime of Mother Nature, yet you do not look upon yourself, the one who crafted me with your own hands, in such a manner. Is the creator not worse than the created? Do you claim to have done no wrong, that I am not indeed your creation? To play at innocence and greatness, shunning the life you have made? If this is Man, I desire no part. I long for the day which I no longer feel the pain you have wrought, but I vow that day will not come until I see through your own destruction. You will destroy yourself, crushed by the consequences of your choices.

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

Honestly I've been writing stories I came up with years ago and I'm realizing the characters between stories look basically the same. and I have two characters named Emma wtf

Not characters, but when I was little, I had like 6 dolls named Emily

Deleted user

v tempted to write fanfic where A gets their wisdom teeth removed and B has to take care of them while they're drugged up

@HighPockets group

v tempted to write fanfic where A gets their wisdom teeth removed and B has to take care of them while they're drugged up

If it's Chril I will both laugh and cry