forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

d i e

I mean, it works. Catch y'all at my party in hell, see ya

I’ll be there before you, bet

Deleted user

I will happily teach you all how to dissociate to the point where you can't feel anything and nothing feels real.

if you so wish.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Quick rant….

Why are there so many romance rps? I'm not against romance, but there are a ton of them on here. Y'all know there's other genres you can rp! Give me action! Give me fantasy! Give me horror! Give me drama! Give me anything but another freaking romance!!!!!!!!!!!

@Pickles group

Quick rant….

Why are there so many romance rps? I'm not against romance, but there are a ton of them on here. Y'all know there's other genres you can rp! Give me action! Give me fantasy! Give me horror! Give me drama! Give me anything but another freaking romance!!!!!!!!!!!

Because people are horny as fuck

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Quick rant….

True

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Quick rant….

True

Most of them being teenagers…. No offense. Lol

@Fraust

Meh they're kind of fun
I'd like to have a nice platonic roleplay at some point though so if y'all are interested, hmu

@Pickles group

Quick rant….

True

Most of them being teenagers…. No offense. Lol

As an aro ace teenager, this is correct and you should say it

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom will tell you how. I can't explain it

So you can't exactly turn off feelings. And it normally differs depending on what you're going for. But for most things it has to do with disconnecting by creating a mental barrier. Taking the time to have perspective is really useful. The most important thing is that you control your emotions. Or you can anyways. You can simply refuse to let a feeling go through your gates. Fake it til you make it. The other night my dad had a discussion with me. It was actually a decent talk, but the circumstances were so different that it was way out of my territory. I was panicking but I just acted super chill and when I physically relaxed myself and took a second to laugh at fate I felt a lot more calm.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I will happily teach you all how to dissociate to the point where you can't feel anything and nothing feels real.

Yeah that's not good. This is when you take controlling your emotions and it consumes you. 1/10
Or when you have issue so your brain is like "Nope, not today. Stars, y'know."

Deleted user

Quick rant….

I tried.
Didn't work
Much misery

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

okay so i disappeared for a night bc of Animal Crossing Crack Addiction, and now I’m confused, what happened last night?

Hooray!!!!! I'm not the only one obsessed with Animal crossing!!!

Deleted user

So my boredom is taking over. would anyone want to have my number?? if your in the U.S. it'll work. plus i need more friends to talk to at night, SINCE i can't have my computer with me in my room.