forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Same tho. I got up early to make sure I was the first one on because there's never any fossils left when I log on :( my family and I are all obsessed

Dude I went through my rocks yesterday and I have so many clam fossils. It's great.

Deleted user

humans are a disappointment

that's why im a lamb * w * baa baa bisch

Deleted user

So my boredom is taking over. would anyone want to have my number?? if your in the U.S. it'll work. plus i need more friends to talk to at night, SINCE i can't have my computer with me in my room.

just Pm me anytime you wanna get it. ^ W ^

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Same tho. I got up early to make sure I was the first one on because there's never any fossils left when I log on :( my family and I are all obsessed

I only have access to my DS every other weekend tho
Also what version do you play?

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I only have access to my DS every other weekend tho
Also what version do you play?

New Horizons~
That's right, I'm a hip bitch, y'all can't out animal the crossing

Deleted user

Me? Drinking cucumber lemon water at my desk and reading poetry? Why, I suppose that is what's happening, isn't it?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Me? Sitting in my room all day being dehydrated and trying to cure my boredom with food and digital renditions of multichrome glitters when i should be working? Why, i suppose that is what's happening, isn't it?

Deleted user

Me? Sitting in my room all day being dehydrated and trying to cure my boredom with food and digital renditions of multichrome glitters when i should be working? Why, i suppose that is what's happening, isn't it?

Ella.
Drink.

Deleted user

me finished all my homework, schoolwork, and housework(it's never ending though…ugh) and what am i doing? talking to people on notebook and spamming my German teacher to FIX MY GRADE. Why, i suppose that is what's happening isn't it? ((sorry i had to jump onto the miri train))

Deleted user

but water's gross and would require me to get up

Put something in it. Drink mix. Fruit. Veggietables.

Deleted user

Me? Drinking cucumber lemon water at my desk and reading poetry? Why, I suppose that is what's happening, isn't it?

add some strawberries in there for chefs kiss

also super great for your skin

Deleted user

@Caustic-Fraust-Is-The-Pokemon-Champion what’s your friend code?