forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Exactly. Like, there's billions of people on earth, why do you care so much about what I do with my body? Why do you care if I have a dozen kids or not? Why are you valuing children I theorhetically birth over ones I could theorhetically adopt?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

funny how karens seem to be so against adopting as opposed to having your own children, meanwhile they’re also constantly telling people to put unwanted children up for adoption instead of killing them so the couples who can’t have biological kids can adopt, but they also say people who can’t have kids shouldn’t get married, and that if you don’t plan to get married you shouldn’t be a couple. i don’t understand

@HighPockets group

funny how karens seem to be so against adopting as opposed to having your own children, meanwhile they’re also constantly telling people to put unwanted children up for adoption instead of killing them so the couples who can’t have biological kids can adopt, but they also say people who can’t have kids shouldn’t get married, and that if you don’t plan to get married you shouldn’t be a couple. i don’t understand

and also getting pissy about gay couples wanting to adopt the children that straight people give up for adoption

@Pickles group

If I'm ever financially able, I'm going to adopt a kid that's about to age out and love them with all my heart and send them to a trade school or something so they can actually get a job because our adoption system is shit

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Does anyone play the Animal crossing New Leaf Welcom Amiibo game???? Please??
PM me if you do and I'll send you my friend code as soon as I have my Ds again!!

@HighPockets group

If I'm ever financially able, I'm going to adopt a kid that's about to age out and love them with all my heart and send them to a trade school or something so they can actually get a job because our adoption system is shit

Same, if I had the money I'd adopt the older teens and mom them for a few years and get them stable so they can get jobs and stuff.

Deleted user

And here, kids, we have one of the first times I believe my heart stopped.

Deleted user

A documentary I watched a few years back and rewatched today.
One of my favorite stories. It's true, too.
Little girl had an imaginary friend named Mr. Gordy. Turns out he was a dead old guy who just liked playing with her, I guess.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Good for you, Pickles!

Deleted user

I was considering making a little PM where we can talk about paranormal stuff and watch things together. A PM because I don't want people reading it and getting scared. And I, the veteran paranormal lover, could keep you crazy kids away from anything too much.

Deleted user

Guys guess what
You're not going to like it :)

eat.