forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I think they mean like, the 'good' screaming
Like when I say I'm only 88 pounds and y'all are like "Maddie eat"
"That's unhealthy"
"You should talk to your therapist about this"
And typically when they talk about their mother and stuff, we urge them to call the police and stuff

and then when I say I am and I have multiple police files against her and that I'm trying my fucking hardest I'm told my not even trying-

Nia. Nobody tells you you're not trying.

Deleted user

Well, I must have missed this. Who said she's not trying??

they**

Deleted user

Well, I must have missed this. Who said she's not trying??

they**

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH SORRY

its oki I usually don't point it out I'm just really tired from trying to stop my mum breaking my door down because I didn't clean the fan

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

as chat moderator, i'm gonna make a statement here. most of you won't understand what it's about or how it's related to the conversation. just know if you don't understand, it's probably not directed to you, simple as that-

just because you haven't been given the magical sheet of paper doesn't mean you can't talk about your issues.

sure, you probably shouldn't go around saying "i have [thing]", because you really can't know for sure if you have [thing] without that magical validation paper, regardless of how well you think you know your brain. but you would know if you have symptoms that are negatively affecting you, and you're completely allowed to use [thing] to describe that.
i don't want to hear people going off on others who are clearly struggling just cause something they think they have and mentioned in their venting hasn't been confirmed by a doctor.
and yes, i am looking at a specific fren here.

Deleted user

i'm just going to leave before a possible fight breaks out-

Deleted user

There won't be a fight. There's nothing to fight about.

Some people, myself included, disagree with what Ella said.

Some people don't.

It's that simple.

Deleted user

i shouldnt have said anything at all im so sorry- i know mir doesn't like me saying things like that without proof I have a diagnosis and if you want it i will share but otherwise

Deleted user

i shouldnt have said anything at all im so sorry- i know mir doesn't like me saying things like that without proof I have a diagnosis and if you want it i will share but otherwise

Don't put this all on me.
I don't like you, or anyone else, doing that.
But I'm far from the only one.

Deleted user

Don't put this all on me.
I don't like you, or anyone else, doing that.
But I'm far from the only one.

that's not what I was doing ! I was just stating it…

@Pickles group

Miriam. You can vent about being sad without being diagnosed with depression. You can vent about being anxious without being diagnosed with anxiety. You can vent about something your parents did without having the worst parents in the world. And you don't get to turn it on them because they don't have a sheet of paper or they don't take meds. This is the venting chat. You're SUPPOSED to vent here. It's kind of the point.