forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I just stick to eating only dinner.

i'll forcefully give you chicken nuggies as well if you don't eat at least a couple strawberries or something for breakfast each day

@Fraust

Like, I do eat
Just not a lot
I'm sneaky haha
Today I had a bowl of lucky charms, a cheese stick, a couple rolls (I fuckin love bread), half a small cup of yogurt, and a tiny bit of the beef in our shepherd's pie. I hate every other component in shepherd's pie so idk why we made it but eh… works for me

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I just sleep through breakfast because I'm lazy then I have like an apple or somethin for lunch then probably a few more pieces of fruit throughout the day then instant ramen or something for dinner

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

same but that doesn't mean it's good for you
that's why i always go for the "suck on a frozen strawberry so you can say you ate something" trick

@Pickles group

Like, I do eat
Just not a lot
I'm sneaky haha
Today I had a bowl of lucky charms, a cheese stick, a couple rolls (I fuckin love bread), half a small cup of yogurt, and a tiny bit of the beef in our shepherd's pie. I hate every other component in shepherd's pie so idk why we made it but eh… works for me

My parents make stuff I hate all the time. And you know what I do? I eat it because they force me to