forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Im-just-here-idk-what-life-means group

My step mom bitches about everything. Me and my little sister, age 13, almost 14, in her view, nothing we do is right. It’s always wrong. My dad is always telling me she loves me but guesss what i think?

DOUBT!!!

She’s the stupidest being alive…

Deleted user

military boys really do be hittin different

Explanation please

1. 4:16
  2. 4:31

Deleted user

AS YOU SHOULD

We are the Tolkien Squad up in here

And we’re not even hardcore Tolkien fans. But hell yeah.

Why you gotta rain on my our parade, comrade?

Deleted user

can confirm…..my dad is a Sargent and all the dudes he Lords over are aheh…wow.

goes for girls too.

Deleted user

can confirm…..my dad is a Sargent and all the dudes he Lords over are aheh…wow.

goes for girls too.

facts my gay ass confirms

Deleted user

I was just hit with that one mood, you know, the "I might be dead but I can't really feel anything so how do I know I'm dead and how do I know I'm alive? How do I know that I'm not in a simulation where the coding for my emotions was written wrong and now I'm just a glitch in the system and not the fun, cheat codes glitch, a glitch that makes the game horrible?" mood

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

AS YOU SHOULD

We are the Tolkien Squad up in here

And we’re not even hardcore Tolkien fans. But hell yeah.

Why you gotta rain on my our parade, comrade?

shrugs I guess I would feel like an imposter if I were to say that I was more than a fan. I am not yet one of The JRRT Squad.

@Anemone eco

You know, it kind of feels weird to think back to a time where you lived with an author (who will remain unnamed) and read a book of theirs for the first time and being able to look at something and think "I remember that". Not because I had actually read the book before and just forgot, but because they planned it to me. I was one of the first people to ever hear that idea. And something about actually seeing it in a book, including the opinions I had on how it could be better, just truly makes me happy.

Sorry for the weird vent.

Deleted user

i think im gonna go for a run- i dont usually do that

Deleted user

I'm so ready to throw myself off a bridge, ngl. Doesn't even need to be a tall bridge.

Deleted user

Is that a good or bad thing?

Just gonna say that losing or gaining weight is not bad or good. To quote the amazing Jennifer Cook, "You cannot feel fat, you have fat. You also have toenails. You are not a toenail."

Deleted user

I'm so ready to throw myself off a bridge, ngl. Doesn't even need to be a tall bridge.

Same.