forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

*ahem* endowments

Que?

Boobs. Also possibly butt, but I haven't heard it used as such specifically I read it in a book when I was small child

Deleted user

i've relapsed…

I'm not sure how to respond to this, but I wanted you to know that I saw this and if you want to talk, you can pm me

thanks pickles,,, I just said it cause we are talking about body image and stuff and I have an… eating disorder no one scream at me for saying that please….

@Pickles group

i've relapsed…

I'm not sure how to respond to this, but I wanted you to know that I saw this and if you want to talk, you can pm me

thanks pickles,,, I just said it cause we are talking about body image and stuff and I have an… eating disorder no one scream at me for saying that please….

If they do, I'll scream right back.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

WHY DO FEMALES WANT AN HOURGLASS???
I HAVE ONE
AND I HATE IT

EXACTLY
I DON'T GET IT???
WHY THE HECC WOULD ANYONE WANT THIS
i just want to be able to sleep comfortably, run normally, and wear modest clothing without these disgusting fat balloons getting in the way of everything

Deleted user

my hourglass is pretty prominent tho
like, I enjoy form fitting shirts, but then I literally look like an insect

Perhaps the reason I’ve only been asked about my frame once was because I literally dress two sizes too big for my body lmao

@Anemone eco

i've relapsed…

^^^^^

@HighPockets group

my hourglass is pretty prominent tho
like, I enjoy form fitting shirts, but then I literally look like an insect

Perhaps the reason I’ve only been asked about my frame once was because I literally dress two sizes too big for my body lmao

Oof, felt that. I have a dress for choir that literally looks like something Palpatine would wear based on its sleeves.

Deleted user

*ahem* endowments

Que?

Boobs. Also possibly butt, but I haven't heard it used as such specifically I read it in a book when I was small child

LMAOOOOOO
be glad not to have them

@Fraust

I like having an hourglass figure because it's 'considered pretty' to the general public and makes me feel better about myself ig
But society also idolizes thin people and that's landed me here
Meh
Also I have small endowments, but my tiny waist makes them look a lot bigger in proportion haha

Deleted user

i've relapsed…

^^^^^

I just thought i'd say that because usually when I say something here I get screamed at-

@Pickles group

Idk, all of my fat seems to be concentrated on being everywhere but my waist. Maybe it has something to do with my scoliosis

@Anemone eco

i've relapsed…

^^^^^

I just thought i'd say that because usually when I say something here I get screamed at-

Hold up. Who screams at you??? I just wanna talk with them. :)))

@Pickles group

i've relapsed…

^^^^^

I think we all understand that anything we could say is something that you've heard before and isn't helpful. But we're here to support you <3

Deleted user

i've relapsed…

^^^^^

oh my god.

@Pickles group

i've relapsed…

^^^^^

oh my god.

What do you mean by this?

@Fraust

I think they mean like, the 'good' screaming
Like when I say I'm only 88 pounds and y'all are like "Maddie eat"
"That's unhealthy"
"You should talk to your therapist about this"
And typically when they talk about their mother and stuff, we urge them to call the police and stuff

Deleted user

"That's unhealthy"
And typically when they talk about their mother and stuff, we urge them to call the police and stuff

and then when I say I am and I have multiple police files against her and that I'm trying my fucking hardest I'm told my not even trying-

@Fraust

"That's unhealthy"

and then when I say I am and I have multiple police files against her and that I'm trying my fucking hardest I'm told my not even trying-

^^^