forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Can you video call instead? Or put them on speaker and doodle or something to pretend that you just aren't looking at them?

Deleted user

Update: It was actually pretty good and I'm thanking the rose quartz I held onto for dear life

Deleted user

I'M SCREAMING
I JUST SAW A KID I USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH BACK WHEN I HAD LONG BROWN HAIR AND WORE COLORS AND WAS SUPER SHORT AND A LITERAL RECTANGLE AND 'STRAIGHT' BUT ALSO "BOYS ARE EW COOTIESSSS"
AND THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE REALIZED IT WAS ME
{'IT' BEING THE EXTREME HOURGLASS-SHAPED GIRL IN ALL BLACK, COMBAT BOOTS AND A BLACK BEANIE WITH A BLUE PIXIE CUT AND EYELINER FOR DAYS}
WAS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS I'M IN TEARS

Deleted user

i feel like you should never have to apologize for the amount of Shrek jokes about someone you've accidentally caused but I just had to do that to Dom

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
He just laid down in front of a bulldozer and was like alright I'm hungover let's do this

Holy schist Douglas Adams is a Great writer in his way. But honestly analyzing humor is pretty legit. But I’m also me.

Deleted user

birvs are nic ewhy wuld you shot it

I finally understand what you were trying to say.
Because I felt like it. I saw them as things, nothing more.

@Pickles group

I recorded my audition in my tablet and it sounded really bad and I wish I could go back and redo it on one of the laptops but it's way too late now and I'm gonna be stuck in concert band again my senior year and this has somehow also turned into an all of your friends don't like you as much as their other friends and your just there cry your eyes out about that too party and the only reason I'm not completely sobbing if because were having pancakes for dinner

@HighPockets group

I recorded my audition in my tablet and it sounded really bad and I wish I could go back and redo it on one of the laptops but it's way too late now and I'm gonna be stuck in concert band again my senior year and this has somehow also turned into an all of your friends don't like you as much as their other friends and your just there cry your eyes out about that too party and the only reason I'm not completely sobbing if because were having pancakes for dinner

I'm sorry Pickles, bad auditions are the worst and I'm sorry that happened to you :(

@Anemone eco

I have had so many bad auditions that it's painful. And it's not even that I'm a bad player. Stress just gets to me a lot.

@Pickles group

I was actually pretty proud of how I actually played, but the audio is so bad that I don't think it matters. I don't even care what chair I get at this point, as long as I'm in wind ensemble

Deleted user

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Deleted user

I’m thinking of ditching my long hair for shorter hair. Not like a pixie cut but have my hair to my shoulders instead of my higher mid back. Any ideas for me? I mean if I cut it shorter my hair might curl on the ends. I hope it does when I cut it, I mean my hair IS curly as hell…

Deleted user

But to counter that the parts I would cut off is mostly dyed. Some other part of my hair is dyed but no one notices so I’ll just have it re bleached.