forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Today's a good day (enough). I'm listening to Eminem and eating soup. It's wonderful.

YES EMINEM MY HUSBAND

@Pickles group

I have no respect for English teachers that make you explain why something is funny. None. I don't know how to explain why it's funny. Me explaining why something is the way it was meant to be should not be half of my grade.

@HighPockets group

Especially when you're laughing at a Shakespearean sex joke and don't want to explain why you laughed when Juliet says she wants to see Romeo dead.

Deleted user

Especially when you're cackling about how the hickeys on your friends neck make a fish shape

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Once in my science class(the one with the teacher who roasts everyone) we were doing a cell anatomy test or something and the last question was 'come up with a cell joke and explain why it's funny'

I did a drawing of a cell then there was a lysosome holding a knife and saying 'I'm not gonna kill somebody' and the joke was that it's a 'lie-sosome'

then that night I came up with a better joke so R.I.P

@Pickles group

I mean in a book. That's satire. And humorous. Why. Why do I need to explain to you why it's funny. And some of these things weren't even funny. Yeah, I fucking cackled at "We'll see who rusts first" and that's not even one of the things you're asking me about??

Deleted user

I mean in a book. That's satire. And humorous. Why. Why do I need to explain to you why it's funny. And some of these things weren't even funny. Yeah, I fucking cackled at "We'll see who rusts first" and that's not even one of the things you're asking me about??

I feel so attacked because "We'll see who rusts first" is hilarious

@HighPockets group

I don't know what book that's from, but I wanna read it.

@Pickles group

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
He just laid down in front of a bulldozer and was like alright I'm hungover let's do this

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
He just laid down in front of a bulldozer and was like alright I'm hungover let's do this

I have the collectors edition of that series
And that will always be my favorite moment

Deleted user

Mir- you have got to let me know when Tired Miriam is on tonight- I think maybe a picture of koi would make her go sleep and get some rest :D

lmao perhaps XD

Deleted user

I have to call this friend, there's no getting around it, I can't fucking do phone calls help me