forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'd join but I want to actually work on writing stuff and I also don't feel like talking out loud rn and I don't know why, it's weird.

that's understandable. honestly i've barely spoken the whole call, just silently doodled and typed while smiling like a massive heckin dork-

I liked your heckin dork smile.

:D

@HighPockets group

tioredffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

If you're so tired, go to sleep, love

no

Why no? I want you to take care of yourself and Dom and the koi do too

I can attest to this, and after chatting with the koi I know they agree.

Imagines Dom just chilling by the koi pond, probably with a cup of tea and a sword

Deleted user

wheres diom and emk iand eva

dead

DMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I KLOVE YOU EMI MY BISEUIAL BUDDY

lmao biseuial

Deleted user

no

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AJKOIAA

@HighPockets group

wheres diom and emk iand eva

dead

DMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I KLOVE YOU EMI MY BISEUIAL BUDDY

lmao biseuial

Do I need to change the group chat name lmao

Deleted user

w ioat jackie chan wa;s a guy

But he is a guy?

was,,hes dead

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You ever just get Emotional over a character?? Like, I just did the profile for a guy I know gets killed off and I'm mad at myself because he's such a sweetheart and I want him to be happy but no he has to die because the kingdom fucking sucks and wants to keep warmongering-

My sweet sweet Nathaniel.

no

Imagines Dom just chilling by the koi pond, probably with a cup of tea and a sword

I like this image. But like Sun Wukong and the dragons, it raises the question of how one takes tea under water.

@HighPockets group

You ever just get Emotional over a character?? Like, I just did the profile for a guy I know gets killed off and I'm mad at myself because he's such a sweetheart and I want him to be happy but no he has to die because the kingdom fucking sucks and wants to keep warmongering-

I want Nathaniel and Aristotle to have a chill Bro's Day. Like go to a bookstore or something to make up for getting murdered.

I want Nathaniel and Aristotle to have a chill Bro's Day. Like go to a bookstore or something to make up for getting murdered.

Nathaniel worked in a bookstore. And he loved it. He would try and write romantic books in a big chair in the corner when business was slow.

Deleted user

Y'all why is Dom actually really cute?? Why are all of y'all really cute??

i know this is late, but that's what i thought too
i saw the pictures and-
i was like "??!??"

@HighPockets group

Nathaniel worked in a bookstore. And he loved it. He would try and write romantic books in a big chair in the corner when business was slow.

Ari started writing a book, and after he was assassinated, an ensign took his work and claimed it as his own.

Deleted user

Weird question, but would somebody mind posting a picture of a lesbian flag in here for me?