forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

honestly
i love you all so so so so so so much
y'all are the bestest
i don't know why i'm so happy rn but you guys are just so sweet and kind and awesome and amazing and i just-
i dont know what i'd do without you

dude same! I felt so lonely and I just took a shot in the dark, then all of you guys showed up!!

It means the world to me, I appreciate it so much, I love you too!

Deleted user

I'm down to be in a Zoom meeting just to like listen and shit
I won't talk though

dude that’s ok

Deleted user

noboudu loves me

Shut up, I love you

sedrtgfhjkl prety girkl loves me

dhuighrueiqgbri;ojfo v pretty girl thinks I'm pretty

sdfghvgbhjnkml,.,kjh

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'd join but I want to actually work on writing stuff and I also don't feel like talking out loud rn and I don't know why, it's weird.

that's understandable. honestly i've barely spoken the whole call, just silently doodled and typed while smiling like a massive heckin dork-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don't want to be too much of a bother but it's saying the meeting ID is invalid and won't let me join?

the meeting time on that one ran out, but emi's planning on making a new one once she finishes up some stuff

Deleted user

tioreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
but i''s ionly 10 wtf

@RedTheLoveless

I don't want to be too much of a bother but it's saying the meeting ID is invalid and won't let me join?

the meeting time on that one ran out, but emi's planning on making a new one once she finishes up some stuff

ah alrighty

Deleted user

ia hate needles why aam i watching a video of spmebody gettiong a shot

@HighPockets group

I'd join but I want to actually work on writing stuff and I also don't feel like talking out loud rn and I don't know why, it's weird.

that's understandable. honestly i've barely spoken the whole call, just silently doodled and typed while smiling like a massive heckin dork-

Mood.

Deleted user

tioredffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff