forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

i would die for anyone to call me right now and you’re out here disrespecting me

Deleted user

also why do people find it so hard to respect pronouns?? I have a friend who's currently dating a nonbinary person, and she keeps calling them her girlfriend and it's bothering me

Deleted user

Oof I do too but I’m fine with FaceTiming, except I have this one friend who doesn’t have an iPhone so she can’t FaceTime, when I talk to her on the phone I just put it on speaker and it makes it a little better

it’s to this extent except no one is calling me so i don’t have this problem

Deleted user

jake calls me his girlfriend and uses she/her even though i've said i go by they/them and eek- also,,, not targeting anyone but just bringing it up. my name is nia,,, please stop calling me ruby (if you still are) because that is not my name

Deleted user

emi call up your manz

I don’t want to

i don’t think he’d answer 😰

Deleted user

jake calls me his girlfriend and uses she/her even though i've said i go by they/them and eek- also,,, not targeting anyone but just bringing it up. my name is nia,,, please stop calling me ruby (if you still are) because that is not my name

oh my god i'm so sorry

Deleted user

emi call up your manz

I don’t want to

if he doesn't just send him that "tHIS IS FOR RACHEL" message

Deleted user

emi call up your manz

I don’t want to

if he doesn't just send him that "tHIS IS FOR RACHEL" message

I would if he were actually responding to my messages and not taking them personally

Deleted user

oh my god i'm so sorry

you're all good- just thought i'd say it !

also,,, if anyone knows what time it is in fucking nebraska- please let me know because eek-

Deleted user

oh my god i'm so sorry

also,,, if anyone knows what time it is in fucking nebraska- please let me know because eek-

It's 6:36 pm

Deleted user

oh my god i'm so sorry

It's 6:36 pm

thankyou so fucking much mir-

Deleted user

Dom my hair is floofier than yours rn

Isn’t yours curly though? Like I feel like that makes it different.

it makes a difference

Deleted user

i would die for anyone to call me right now and you’re out here disrespecting me

big heckin mood

dude Ella do you wanna Zoom together?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

big heckin mood

dude Ella do you wanna Zoom together?

what's that?