forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Turtles are amazing!! I like tortoises more though. I don't really have a favorite animal, but I really like ocelots right now. Also foxes (duh), sloths, tapirs, and anteaters.

Deleted user

lets just say i'm gonna be fixing my bedroom wall at some point today-

Deleted user

mhm… by throwing me into it-

Are you hurt badly?

i can't tell,,, my head throbs and i feel dizzy…

@Anemone eco

Well, I'm going to say that you're at least hurt. I'm not you, so I can't tell you the severity, but I'm sorry that happened, Nia.

Deleted user

I feel like you should be like, getting help rather than telling us about it.

Obviously, I feel, this type of abuse has happened before, and you’re going to do nothing with the further evidence of your ruined wall and injuries? I know you’ve tried previously, but you need to start trying harder.

@HighPockets group

I feel like you should be like, getting help rather than telling us about it.

Obviously, I feel, this type of abuse has happened before, and you’re going to do nothing with the further evidence of your ruined wall and injuries? I know you’ve tried previously, but you need to start trying harder.

Deleted user

all i do is try, i try to the point where i am consumed by trying to make it stop but no one listens to me. my evidence is weak and at this point it is their word against mine,,, and the adults always seem to win. so trying harder? im trying as hard as i can without it killing me-

Deleted user

Literally

How can they refute physical injury?

Let me tell you, especially with the broken wall:

THEY CAN’T

Idc if you’re Aussie or not, they have to have more respect for their kids, and if you’ve made the case for yourself, it should do more to help.

Deleted user

well, its not working is it ? since im still not being listened to after everything-

Deleted user

It’s not working bc you’re not trying anymore; you gave up on yourself.

Deleted user

i am trying dammit ! everytime something happens i run to the station and add to my file,,, they are doing fucking nothing about it-

Deleted user

No you're not if they aren't helping.
Ruby, they look into this stuff.
And now you have physical proof.

How can they refute physical injury?
Let me tell you, especially with the broken wall:
THEY CAN’T

Deleted user

Remind me
N e v e r
To try and edit
An image