forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Skyrim is 10000% that

exactly why I c a c k l e d LMAOOo

Deleted user

just to let y’all on discord know i will be on the music channel this morning doing music stuff if y’all are interested.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Every year since 2017 I’ve decided to redraw a special piece of old art, for multiple reasons
it’s my way of keeping track of my art progress and seeing how far I’ve come, however this time just feels a whole lot more emotional-
has it really been three years???

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It’s that time of year again…

is it that monthly thing that we women have to endure?
if not, idk
what's up?

nope, that was last week
which now that I think about it might be why I’m so emotional over this stupid anime drawing from 2017

Deleted user

I'm gonna go try to use Notebook to actually write
Wish me luck

Deleted user

i go for a walk feeling hella good in some shorts cus it’s relatively humid today, like i did yesterday

feels good man

as soon as i sit down

my abs, which are finally starting to take shape and slim back to reveal muscle

my thighs, which honestly, i could do better

my incredible calves

still feels good

i can see my collarbones again without trying, and this, my friends, is the achievement of an overweight 5’7 gal

@saor_illust school

guys i want to write something
but like usual
it's going to be an emotional piece of writing
and i'm giving to someone
and it's going to be about that someone

who is willing to let me write something emotional about them for them?

@saor_illust school

i go for a walk feeling hella good in some shorts cus it’s relatively humid today, like i did yesterday

feels good man

as soon as i sit down

my abs, which are finally starting to take shape and slim back to reveal muscle

my thighs, which honestly, i could do better

my incredible calves

still feels good

i can see my collarbones again without trying, and this, my friends, is the achievement of an overweight 5’7 gal

BIRDY! :D

Deleted user

but like usual

yes

@saor_illust school

but like usual

yes

okay. it'll take me a bit. is here fine to post it, or do you want pms?

Deleted user

but like usual

yes

I don’t care lmao

I’ll find something to do in return for you

@saor_illust school

but like usual

yes

I don’t care lmao

i did it. and yes, i write fast. yes i did write this in five minutes, because all of this came straight from the heart, making it so much easier than usual to write fast. <3

emi. mom. mother. friend. these are the first four nicknames i can think of that i know you by. you've done so much for me, and yet we barely know each other. sure, we may know what the other looks like (i'm somewhere on the pictures thread, if you haven't seen me yet), and each other's personalities online, but we don't truly know each other. but despite all of that, i still- i feel blessed to have you in my life. i am lucky to know you. it's nice to have you around. and… more and more frequently, i find myself forgetting that i have actual people that care about me. but you know what? your soul and personality are part of what make you unique from everyone else. among all the people here on notebook, you are are of the few people that i summon up when i'm sad or lost or upset and don't have access to notebook to give advice to myself. even though it is merely me, comforting myself, i find that when i take on the image and personality of a close friend, it helps so much more. just the knowledge that you're here, that helps. coming back to the beginning of this message, when i said that you've done so much for me, i meant it. i really did. and i really haven't done that much for you, so, i feel that this will be my gift to you. my gift in return to all you've done for me. on my behalf. once again, thank you. so… as a parting message, i love you, and thanks for putting up with me.
-izzy

Deleted user

but like usual

yes

I don’t care lmao

i did it. and yes, i write fast. yes i did write this in five minutes, because all of this came straight from the heart, making it so much easier than usual to write fast. <3

emi. mom. mother. friend. these are the first four nicknames i can think of that i know you by. you've done so much for me, and yet we barely know each other. sure, we may know what the other looks like (i'm somewhere on the pictures thread, if you haven't seen me yet), and each other's personalities online, but we don't truly know each other. but despite all of that, i still- i feel blessed to have you in my life. i am lucky to know you. it's nice to have you around. and… more and more frequently, i find myself forgetting that i have actual people that care about me. but you know what? your soul and personality are part of what make you unique from everyone else. among all the people here on notebook, you are are of the few people that i summon up when i'm sad or lost or upset and don't have access to notebook to give advice to myself. even though it is merely me, comforting myself, i find that when i take on the image and personality of a close friend, it helps so much more. just the knowledge that you're here, that helps. coming back to the beginning of this message, when i said that you've done so much for me, i meant it. i really did. and i really haven't done that much for you, so, i feel that this will be my gift to you. my gift in return to all you've done for me. on my behalf. once again, thank you. so… as a parting message, i love you, and thanks for putting up with me.
-izzy

awww thank you!!! That means so much to me that I’m a figure that you can refer back to for help.

You mean a lot to me, too, Izzy. If anyone ever tells you to change, honestly, like, screw that. You’re incredible, sweet, kind, and you seem to amazing to be around, and I can’t wait to learn more about you.

@saor_illust school

You mean a lot to me, too, Izzy. If anyone ever tells you to change, honestly, like, screw that. You’re incredible, sweet, kind, and you seem to amazing to be around, and I can’t wait to learn more about you.

<333333