forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

what happened?

heccccc i realized just now that i've been up for over 24hrs-

I wish I could stay awake that long so I could read

Deleted user

but also, last time i heard from him he was in a really bad way and then radio silence so i’m a bit worried but i hope he’s fine..

You should call him if you can

@saor_illust school

what happened?

heccccc i realized just now that i've been up for over 24hrs-

I wish I could stay awake that long so I could read

idek what happened man i just- was staying up like usual and then oh its the morning i better stay up whoops and oh look its already 7 looks like i got no sleep oh well ill manage somehow although theres a reason why im not saying this on discord. its because i know a certain friend of mine (not on notebook) will probably yell at me for not getting enough sleep

@Pickles group

Earlier today I was talking to myself in my head and I called myself Pickles instead of my actual name
I went on a walk with my family and my sister was on rollerblades. She was going really fast, so I told her she was going to fall. She said she wouldn't. I said I felt it in my bones. She went ahead of me and when I finally got home, I asked if she fell. She said yes. I screamed "I felt it in my boooones!!" and ran away.
And then I was talking to my cat and said "You missed… By a latte. Ohonhonhon I'm hilarious."
And just now I spent five minutes laughing at "I'm game. We'll see who rusts first."
This is not normal behavior for me. It shouldn't occur more than once a week
Quarantine has broken me

Deleted user

but also, last time i heard from him he was in a really bad way and then radio silence so i’m a bit worried but i hope he’s fine..

i want to but like,,, different time zones and i can’t call internationally-

Deleted user

what kind of bad way?
and i will go to sleep… eventually
once i decide im tired

ummm, like,,, really really fucking bad- i don’t want to say what happened because it’s not my information to give but you know…

Deleted user

oh shit

try messaging him or something

if you’re worried, like, you shouldn’t be concerned with bothering him

Deleted user

oh shit

he’s on notebook,,, i don’t know if he has been active and is just ignoring me or like actually hasn’t been online but i’m getting fucking scared-

@HighPockets group

Earlier today I was talking to myself in my head and I called myself Pickles instead of my actual name
I went on a walk with my family and my sister was on rollerblades. She was going really fast, so I told her she was going to fall. She said she wouldn't. I said I felt it in my bones. She went ahead of me and when I finally got home, I asked if she fell. She said yes. I screamed "I felt it in my boooones!!" and ran away.
And then I was talking to my cat and said "You missed… By a latte. Ohonhonhon I'm hilarious."
And just now I spent five minutes laughing at "I'm game. We'll see who rusts first."
This is not normal behavior for me. It shouldn't occur more than once a week
Quarantine has broken me

Don't hate me but that's got BIG Holden Caulfied vibes

Deleted user

oh shit

he’s on notebook,,, i don’t know if he has been active and is just ignoring me or like actually hasn’t been online but i’m getting fucking scared-

idk sounds like you guys need another method of communicating

this site is really not a good place for IMing.

Deleted user

oh shit

idk sounds like you guys need another method of communicating

this site is really not a good place for IMing.

we do have other ways of communicating but he isn't answering those either. im getting really fucking concerned for him-

i'm at the point where i'm sending emails. I DONT SEND EMAILS! but if he asnwers them then i'm gonna fucking try-

Deleted user

Why are so many of you "married"? When did this happen? How did it start? And most importantly,
How do I get in on this???

Will you marry me?

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Why are so many of you "married"? When did this happen? How did it start? And most importantly,
How do I get in on this???

Will you marry me?

Sure! I got nothin' else to do, and it seems to be a trend rn.

Deleted user

so I just finished the last request on here and need something to do so