forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

godnight iojlobe you all som uch istg i'd die foy you all
goodnigt
koi

@Pickles group

Wolfheart, since I don't think anyone answered your question
I proposed to ash, and then emi got mad because we were already married, and then Jynnie proposed to me, so everyone started proposing to me. And Dom decided he wanted to get more wives than me and it kind of turned into a competition. It has since died down a lot

@Pickles group

Interrupting to say I got a 30 on the ACT and I'm kind of mad that I only got a 27 on math because I should've done a lot better than that??

Deleted user

OKAY SO
I GUESS WE WERE GOING TO A FORENSICS MEET {'WE' AS IN MY TWO BEST FRIENDS WHO WERE IN A GROUP WITH ME}
AND WE RODE THERE
IN A COP CAR
????
AND WHEN WE GOT THERE
GUESS WHO OPENED THE DOOR ALL GENTLEMAN-LIKE AND HELPED US OUT?
ROOK
{MGK'S DRUMMER WHO I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART}
AND THEN
IT TURNS OUT THIS MEET IS AT A RESTAURANT OR SOMETHING
AND 'TEENAGERS' {'TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME'} WAS PLAYING
AND IT WAS GREAT
BUT THEN I HAD TO DO SOMETHING
I DON'T KNOW WHAT
SO SOMEBODY HAD TO FILL IN FOR ME IN OUR FIRST PERFORMANCE
AND SO A KID IN MY GRADE WHO IS NOT IN FORENSICS STEPPED IN
AND I GUESS HE PERFORMED MY PART WHILE WEARING A CAPE
NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE MEET IS OVER
AND SO I'M SAYING GOODBYE TO ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL
HIS REAL NAME IS SCOUT
BUT IN THE DREAM
HIS NAME WAS LICENSE???????????????????????????
AND SO WE SAY GOODBYE
AND WE GET BACK INTO THE COPCAR
AND WHO HELPS US IN?
SWAE LEE
BUT SWAE LEE HAD ALL OF ROOK'S TATTOOS
IT WAS WEIRD
WE DON'T GO HOME, BUT TO THE MALL??
AND SUDDENLY MY INTERNET FRIEND IS THERE TOO
AND I'M ON CRUTCHES AGAIN
AND SO WE'RE WALKING
AND SUDDENLY I HEAR A VOICE BEHIND ME SAY "IT'S STILL BROKEN???"
AND I TURN AROUND AND IT'S TWO OF MY BROTHER'S FRIENDS, IN THEIR HOCKEY UNIFORMS
AND I SAY YES, MY KNEE IS STILL MESSED UP {I'M NOT ON CRUTCHES ANYMORE IRL}
AND THEN SUDDENLY SWAE LEE AND ROOK ARE THERE AGAIN
AND THEN I WOKE UP.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Wolfheart, since I don't think anyone answered your question
I proposed to ash, and then emi got mad because we were already married, and then Jynnie proposed to me, so everyone started proposing to me. And Dom decided he wanted to get more wives than me and it kind of turned into a competition. It has since died down a lot

Thank you for the explanation. That clears things up by a lot.

@Anemone eco

Now that I think of it, the last dream I had was plain af. I walked into my kitchen planning to make a PB&J sandwich, but then a saw that the container of peanut butter had burst and was all over the floor. I wasn't devasted because I had to clean up the peanut butter, but rather because I couldn't make my sandwich. Very plain.

@HighPockets group

I had a dream where I was at a library in a town I love, just chilling and reading, and this baby came toddling over to me. She wouldn't leave me alone, so eventually I just picked her up and carried her around to help her mom out. I usually hate kids, but this one was so sweet??
And then I had another dream where a sort-of friend of mine and I were on the run-ish, and we kept having to hijack cars. I don't even really know him, we just went to school together.
And then a third where I was travelling with some made-up historical-ish expedition. We were travelling through some pretty landscapes and I fell in love with a really sweet guy. And then someone the group leader had pissed off early caught up to us, and shot the sweet guy right through the back and he died.
Then I woke up.

Deleted user

I have dreams pretty often and they're all almost exactly how life is for me, except two places are blended together and just one other thing is different. And like, I know I'm dreaming, but I still go through the dream and take advantage of it lol.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

So the context for this dream is just as plain as the dream itself.
Context: My best friend and I were in English class one day and we were talking about Frankenstein discussion questions and I said "hmm, what if people are watching our stories and recording them? The teachers are all in some government secret where we're all just in VR. Nothing is real. Find the weak point, break the controller."
and so that night I thought about how weird it would be if she didn't remember the conversation (or me just going insane.) In that dream, she was talking about what we did as if her memories were overwritten.

and that's where my new book idea came from.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

The only dream I remember is the one where I was with the early versions of a couple of my charas and the scooby doo gang as we went into this house to solve a mystery and then we saw something and it scared me and I woke up.
It was weird and I don't know why I've remembered it.