forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

nah

I need one stable person rn, like, seriously lmfao

Cool, cool. Now I have only one wife.

DOM

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My mom told me to think of corona as glitter, “the moment you come in contact with it it ends up in every area of your house, your hands, your hair, seems to stay there even after washing, and refuses to go away for weeks on end” and nothing has made me want to get the virus more

Deleted user

considering that he doesnt have an actual girlfriend……I mean can he really be a ho?

Deleted user

NeverHo T-T

To quote Eris, wheeze

It's an eris thing

Deleted user

I needed to keep it around for poor Miri. Now I have a better alternative. Now I can devote myself to my sole wife with all husbandly faithfulness.

SO NOW EMI IS BETTER THAN ME

Deleted user

I needed to keep it around for poor Miri. Now I have a better alternative. Now I can devote myself to my sole wife with all husbandly faithfulness.

hello 911?
i've witnessed a murder

Deleted user

NeverHo T-T

To quote Eris, wheeze

It's an eris thing

Yes, that would be why I said "to quote Eris"

Yea….that's why i agreed……Pickles.

Deleted user

considering that he doesnt have an actual girlfriend……I mean can he really be a ho?

lmfao you’d think they’d call me the ho since I’m in a relationship

@Pickles group

NeverHo T-T

To quote Eris, wheeze

It's an eris thing

Sorry. It sounded like you were kind of upset

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

SO NOW EMI IS BETTER THAN ME

I never said that. But I shall no longer engage in polygamy. Too complicated. And Emi has the best hold as she is Mom and I am Dad. Plus we already discussed our relationship and the plans seem most agreeable.

Deleted user

NeverHo T-T

To quote Eris, wheeze

It's an eris thing

Sorry. It sounded like you were kind of upset

OOOOOOOOOOOH
my bad.
It was like a shrug and a nod 'its an eris thing' ya know?

Lol Ikr? And here I’m without a single real romantic relationship. It’s a hard life, but I prefer it this way for now.

Deleted user

Lol Ikr? And here I’m without a single real romantic relationship. It’s a hard life, but I prefer it this way for now.

lmfao like,,,

Completely out of nowhere, but I realized that you have no idea well, of a lot of things of how… flexible(?) I am. Like I crack my neck allllll the time so I can casually lay it on my shoulder with only a little pressure from my neck muscles. As well as come close to looking behind me if I do it to my left.
Weird fact of the day Ig.