forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

HE'S SO HOT
AND MY BISEXUAL ASS IS LIKE "FEMININE GUYS YESYESYES"

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

So during online school I constantly have my tortilla blanket near me when I'm on camera. A few hours ago, a girl emailed me saying we have the same blanket and I just lost it. I don't know why it was so funny. Self-quarantine has destroyed my sense of humor.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I feel like I disappointed my music teacher because today I'm just not up for playing and now I'm having a mental breakdown because I'm not good and the new solo I'm working on isn't making any sense??
I can't just read a rhythm and hear it, I have to have someone play it for me first and I don't know what's going on and I want to go to sleep.

Deleted user

So,,, when does one know to stop? I just got new worbla and foam to finish making some prop armor and I still don't have a set design-

@Pickles group

I feel like I disappointed my music teacher because today I'm just not up for playing and now I'm having a mental breakdown because I'm not good and the new solo I'm working on isn't making any sense??
I can't just read a rhythm and hear it, I have to have someone play it for me first and I don't know what's going on and I want to go to sleep.

Listen to the recording. Or count.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

Listen to the recording. Or count.

I don't know the title of the solo and I swear I'm not the kid who doesn't count. Thinking through it makes me feel real overwhelmed because I know I'm going to completely fail

Deleted user

Do bathbomb, create world war bubbles

off I go then