forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Me: Hey, I don't really wanna play Uno again, I'm gonna go back to my room.

My mom: bECAUSE YOU LOST?

Me: … No, because I don't really want to play again??

Her: Mmhmm.

Relatable. But not with Uno, because I'm the Uno champion in my family.

@Pickles group

So what are you doing here? Do you have a book?

T-T what do you think I did during nanowrimo? Yes. But it's not going well. It's been a while since I've come up with a book idea, but it's been every longer since I've had an otherwise creative idea. i used to be such a creative child what happened-

Deleted user

me??

@HighPockets group

T-T what do you think I did during nanowrimo? Yes. But it's not going well. It's been a while since I've come up with a book idea, but it's been every longer since I've had an otherwise creative idea. i used to be such a creative child what happened-

Public school.

@Pickles group

Public school.

The state testing told me I didn't have a gifted ID in creativity?? Wtf? How would you know that from one of your big long tests, and no. I'm not creative on them because it's a TEST and largely multiple choice. But I can do a heck of a good times essay if I do say so myself. Especially since I have so much practice procrastinating on other essays

@HighPockets group

Public school.

The state testing told me I didn't have a gifted ID in creativity?? Wtf? How would you know that from one of your big long tests, and no. I'm not creative on them because it's a TEST and largely multiple choice. But I can do a heck of a good times essay if I do say so myself. Especially since I have so much practice procrastinating on other essays

Standardized testing sucks.

@Pickles group

Public school.

Standardized testing sucks.

Indeed

Deleted user

lmfao tbh i’d rather get the virus then be missing school and have to make it up over the summer

Deleted user

lmfao tbh i’d rather get the virus then be missing school and have to make it up over the summer

facts

@Pickles group

The site I have to use for my calc is down. It's not technically due until Tuesday but

Deleted user

when your friend desperately wants to phonecall but you hate phonecalls so you're making up every excuse possible and leaving him on read