forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

MIR
you're here
thank goodness
help-

hey, what's wrong, love?

@saor_illust school

it-
one of my very best friends who is excusively on discord (meaning he isn't on nb) like-
i tried to make something for my friends on discord
but now idk if ill ever post it
i feel like really bad
i- most of the explanation is on the previous page
and-
like-
idk how to do this
how does one like,,, not die again?

Deleted user

it-
one of my very best friends who is excusively on discord (meaning he isn't on nb) like-
i tried to make something for my friends on discord
but now idk if ill ever post it
i feel like really bad
i- most of the explanation is on the previous page
and-
like-
idk how to do this
how does one like,,, not die again?

It's not your fault.
He's being stubborn.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'M AN HOUR LATE BUT I FINISHED CONSUMING THE F O O D
I MIGHT HAVE TO LEAVE TEMPORARILY FOR ICE CREAM CAUSE SUNDAY BUT OTHER THAN THAT I SHOULD BE GOOD TO CALL
i also have no earbuds, a slight cold, live next to a highway, and look like absolute shite so i apologize in advance for those things

Deleted user

I MIGHT HAVE TO LEAVE TEMPORARILY FOR ICE CREAM CAUSE SUNDAY BUT OTHER THAN THAT I SHOULD BE GOOD TO CALL
i also have no earbuds, a slight cold, live next to a highway, and look like absolute shite so i apologize in advance for those things

JOIIIIIIIN

@saor_illust school

Yes I'm sure how dare you doubt me peasant

thanks…
but-
what am i supposed to do now?
do i just-
ignore the messages
or
continue
with
this
whole-ass
letter?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

JOIIIIIIIN

update: waiting until dad's back with the ice cream so i can eat it peacefully and talk to y'all while the crazies are distracted

Deleted user

JOIIIIIIIN

update: waiting until dad's back with the ice cream so i can eat it peacefully and talk to y'all while the crazies are distracted

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/605240627?pwd=ZndtajR4dUdncXJ2QXVWQXd4SDhFQT09