forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Nmy mom literally just threatened to have charged for assult because I told my baby sister no multiple times, and then finally, very lightly tapped her hand when she would not stop touchng my computer.
Basister ddecided to screàm at me and mom is convinced it was a pain scream and that I left a mark on her.
Me? That child is freakishly clever and I think she was just faking. Yes I know it sounds crazy but she's tried to get !e and some of the others in trouble for stuff before so Its plausible.
This is the life of the oldest child. Unless parent is a witness you are always guilty before innocent.

Deleted user

one of my best friends has Tourette's and he posted a video at 1 AM, his tics were so bad he couldn't sleep, my hearttttttttttttttttttttttt

Deleted user

one of my best friends has Tourette's and he posted a video at 1 AM, his tics were so bad he couldn't sleep, my hearttttttttttttttttttttttt

Oh my god my heart went oops just hearing that

Deleted user

His tics are adorable, but he's visibly in literal pain and the circles under his eyessssssssss

Deleted user

Me: Has five orders for designs
My inspiration and creativity:

Deleted user

Do you run a business?

Deleted user

Do you run a business?

No, but I do some graphic design and have a thread here where I make people pfps, backgrounds, moodboards, covers, etc.