forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Can someone give me a comic format taking a stance on a current political issue, because I have no clue what i'm doing

Pick your issue first. Oh I know! The election that's such a sad pathetic joke I might end up voting for Trump! sighs, cries and dies

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

sighs in average weight and going on below average for my small 5'1 self and still being shamed by my mother for eating

I'm sorry this is happening, Mir. I just hope you know that you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Very agreed. Same goes to you Fraust.

Deleted user

Sigh, I'm back and with strep

*Cough, I'm back with strep

**Rasp, I'm * cough * back with * croak * strep.

*Wheeze*

I will Dies for a hot seccond end you

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

sighs in average weight and going on below average for my small 5'1 self and still being shamed by my mother for eating

I'm sorry this is happening, Mir. I just hope you know that you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Very agreed. Same goes to you Fraust.

If she says ur fat, just come back with the "it's all muscle" and chuck a trash can at the side of the house. That's what I do.

Deleted user

I've gone through 2 boxes of tissues in 2 days, yaaaayyyyy-

why

if it's because you're crying i will square up

Deleted user

i'm not having a good time with my mental state right not, can i just have hugs and inspiration to keep going?

hugs sent

Deleted user

im scared

what happened nia? (i have to go rn but i'll be back as soon as i can!)

so many things happened…

Deleted user

I've gone through 2 boxes of tissues in 2 days, yaaaayyyyy-

why

if it's because you're crying i will square up

No it's not I just have a head cold

okay good

well

not good

but yaknow

Deleted user

im scared

so many things happened…

Tell me about things, I'll listen to everything. I got time to kill before I can finish my hair

i am scared for nia, im scared for jake, im scared for my friend at school who got on the bus this morning bleeding and with a black eye and im scared for myself.

im scared

so many things happened…

Tell me about things, I'll listen to everything. I got time to kill before I can finish my hair

i am scared for nia, im scared for jake, im scared for my friend at school who got on the bus this morning bleeding and with a black eye and im scared for myself.

That really sucks. I'm sending all the love I can to you and your friends.

Deleted user

im scared

so many things happened…

send the love to @iGuessImBack … he needs it after what happened to nia…

im scared

so many things happened…

send the love to @iGuessImBack … he needs it after what happened to nia…

I'm sending all my love. Do you want to tell me what happened? I'm here to listen to everything. It sounds like a lot to carry by yourself.