forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@JupitersTyrade

I’m extremely close to banning you from all my threads, mir.
Unless you can follow the two fucking rules I keep up I don’t want to see you here anymore-
I don’t care if that’s being over the top or pathetic, you contribute nothing to this place and I’m tired of it.

the fuck are the rules

There's rules?

EDIT: not being sarcastic. I just got nervous that I could be breaking something.

@Pickles group

Most of the color in my hair has washed out so I'm back to brown and blonde and the little bit left has turned into a nice blue. I like it.

Deleted user

I’m extremely close to banning you from all my threads, mir.
Unless you can follow the two fucking rules I keep up I don’t want to see you here anymore-
I don’t care if that’s being over the top or pathetic, you contribute nothing to this place and I’m tired of it.

the fuck are the rules

There's rules?

EDIT: not being sarcastic. I just got nervous that I could be breaking something.

apparently there are ig

Deleted user

I don't remember except the basic stuff of don't be an asshole.

same
and I don't think I'm an asshole
I'm just kind of a bitch

@Anemone eco

I don't remember except the basic stuff of don't be an asshole.

Idk. Maybe she's talking about the ones on the old VC.

Deleted user

I feel like a bitch ranks higher (or lower Ig) than asshole.

nah, it's lower.

@berlioz

E v e r y t h i n g is twitching, and it's pissing me off. Pretty much my entire right leg, my fingers, thumbs, my neck and the right side of my head. Like, the muscle on top of my head, I don't even know how to manually control that. Even my ears, a little bit. I'm gunna drink a Gatorade and see if that helps. This is fecking annoying.

@Pickles group

nah, it's lower.

Aight. Btw anyone have Sasshole characters? Bc I love a good sasshole. Nich maybe?

Kind of. She started off as a "sasshole" and as I developed her, she just became a self absorbed bitch

@HighPockets group

nah, it's lower.

Aight. Btw anyone have Sasshole characters? Bc I love a good sasshole. Nich maybe?

Kind of. She started off as a "sasshole" and as I developed her, she just became a self absorbed bitch

Wait fuck I was referenced and missed it but yeah that's Nich
Also some others but I'm lazy and don't want to use my brain rn

Deleted user

it is no longer hot as balls, it is now storminggg

@Anemone eco

You guys ever take a moment. Sit down. Look at your writing. Breathe in. And tell yourself:

"Man, my writing is shitty"?

@Pickles group

You guys ever take a moment. Sit down. Look at your writing. Breathe in. And tell yourself:

Yeah

@JupitersTyrade

Yeah

All the fucking time

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It really do be like that sometimes. But hey, progress is visible. And that's comforting.

Deleted user

lmao when the sky does that thing where it becomes a color that might mean storm or might mean tornado and you just gotta guess