forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

deepthroat popsicles

This is a terrible idea.

Flashback to the Contrapoints video where she deepthroats an entire bomb pop without breaking eye contact with the camera

@Pickles group

it's hot as balls

1. Like you would know about it.
  2. I thought the saying was cold as balls.

wait that's not what he meant?

I'm pretty sure that's how the conversation got started last time

Deleted user

It tastes better than deepthroating–

You know what, nevermind.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i was hoping this lying piece of shit would end up being the murderer, and that this lady’s uncomfortable and extremely forced flirting was just for spy reasons to try and get information out of him
but oh nooo
we have to add the plot twist proving the other guy’s the murderer despite nothing to build this up
which is fine and all
but oh now the lying piece of shit’s forgiven cause at least he didn’t kill anyone despite being horribly manipulative and impossible to like
oh and the uncomfortable flirting wasn’t faked it was all genuine and now the gray-haired lying pos with 40 different names is marrying this poor young lady who’s still traumatized from decades upon decades of lies and deceit and nearly losing her life on multiple occasions, she just needs some fecking honesty and more than a week to grieve before being thrown into more, you can’t even tell her your first name and yet you’re creepily holding her in your lap, trying to kiss her without consent, and talking about how you’ll name all your children after your own lies
and then it’s framed as a happy ending???
“The End”?????
What do you mean “The End”???
Can you not just shoot him 38 times in the chest real quick???
Give me something good to end this story on???
I came here for murder and suspense get this toxic over-romanticized mental abuse stuff out of my face

Deleted user

Oh my goodness, Mir. Don't make Nutella see that. Because it's too late for me.

Just educating the younger folk :)

Deleted user

I'M TELLING THEM TO SUCK POPSICLES NOT DICKS
although giving blowjobs is actually pretty fun

I'M DOING GOOD
ABSTINENCE AND SHIT

@JupitersTyrade

I'M TELLING THEM TO SUCK POPSICLES NOT DICKS
although giving blowjobs is actually pretty fun

I'M DOING GOOD
ABSTINENCE AND SHIT

This took me on a better ride than most action movies