forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

when I was 8 I would stare into the mirror for ten straight minutes every day just to make sure if I was turning into a zombie that I could catch my skin changing color

I would also sleep with my hand over my heart so if it stopped beating in my sleep I would feel it, wake up, and tell mom before I could die

I'd sleep with my lights all the way on so if something woke me up in the night, I could see it

@HighPockets group

Some of my characters just write themselves and I'm just along for the ride like 'Oh, we're doing this now?'

Same

I hadn't really given much thought to my some of my characters' orientations but now I'm just staring like,,, what are you? I don't know but you like a girl

Sometimes I'm just like
'Is this platonic affection or do I need to look into writing romance'

Sometimes I'm like "this is a platonic relationship but people are gonna ship it, aren't they."
I mean…part of it is that the relationship is also like…sexual but not romantic but still, they're Just Friends (With Benefits)

@Pickles group

Some of my characters just write themselves and I'm just along for the ride like 'Oh, we're doing this now?'

Same

I hadn't really given much thought to my some of my characters' orientations but now I'm just staring like,,, what are you? I don't know but you like a girl

Sometimes I'm just like
'Is this platonic affection or do I need to look into writing romance'

I'm bad at writing romance, so the only scene I have so far is two of them walking outside a McDonald's and him telling her his parents are getting divorced. And a lot of "omg he's so cute"
But I have a new ship and I kind of want to write me some nice fluff with them before they get together but holy shit Sophie is hard to write

@HighPockets group

when I was 8 I would stare into the mirror for ten straight minutes every day just to make sure if I was turning into a zombie that I could catch my skin changing color

I would also sleep with my hand over my heart so if it stopped beating in my sleep I would feel it, wake up, and tell mom before I could die

I'd sleep with my lights all the way on so if something woke me up in the night, I could see it

I was scared that there was something in my closet, so I'd make my parents shut the doors to it every night.
Little did I know that it was me in the closet the whole time :P

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

since i don’t plan on writing any relationships i was thinking maybe i shouldn’t give my characters canon sexualities, as it might feel forced
is that a terrible idea

@HighPockets group

I like to give my characters canon sexualities so it's easy for me, but that's just because I like to have labels for everything in my own life, including them.

@HighPockets group

Some get mentioned in-story, some don't, and some are like…very present but not named due to the setting not being realistic fiction and stuff.

@Fraust

When I was a child I thought my stuffed animals were going to kill me in my sleep
I feel like this explains a lot about me

Deleted user

I want biscuits and gravy.

Ok. Now I want some too.

Deleted user

what the fuck is a biscuit

Umm
You really don't know?

I feel like my idea is not right

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

what the fuck is a biscuit

Biscuit
/biskit/
noun
noun: biscuit; plural noun: biscuits
NORTH AMERICAN
a small, typically round cake of bread leavened with baking powder, baking soda, or sometimes yeast.
BRITISH
a cookie or cracker.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

biscuits and gravy is pretty yum
otherwise though I’m not a huge fan of biscuits
they’re too flaky and taste like pure flour
same with pie crust
yuck

@Anemone eco

Biscuits and tea are great, imo.

And before Lizzie anyone says anything about how "tea sucks", you can shove it.