forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

Okay does anyone know exactly how much water you have to drink in an evening to die of overhydration, because I feel I am too close for comfort and I haven't even had that much I don't think

Roughly 1.9 litres an hour, or at least 5 litres in only a few hours.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I smell mall pretzels downstairs but it's almost certainly not mall pretzels and I don't wanna get in trouble because it's 11 P.M. and I should be sleeping

what if they are mall pretzels

Update:
It was pizza and pizza is gross
And my parents heard me awake and turned my wifi off
That mission was a catastrophic failure

@Anemone eco

Ah, yes, I love mildly panicking because of someone I see online at around 3 AM. That's a really fun experience.

Deleted user

I might get to see my best friend soon-

That's amazing Ella!

@Anemone eco

I smell mall pretzels downstairs but it's almost certainly not mall pretzels and I don't wanna get in trouble because it's 11 P.M. and I should be sleeping

what if they are mall pretzels

Update:
It was pizza and pizza is gross
And my parents heard me awake and turned my wifi off
That mission was a catastrophic failure

F. Pizza's totally gross.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

That's amazing Ella!

:DDD
I’m so excited, I never get to see her-
She’s an absolute ball of sunshine, I missed her so much…

Deleted user

That's amazing Ella!

I haven't seen my best friend since…COVID…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

That's amazing Ella!

me neither
we usually only see each other every two months, but this time it’s been three and a half and we’re both just slowly dying
friday can’t come fast enoughhhh

Deleted user

That's amazing Ella!

me neither
we usually only see each other every two months, but this time it’s been three and a half and we’re both just slowly dying
friday can’t come fast enoughhhh

Nice.

Deleted user

the sirens here always go off on the first monday of the month for a test but it always gives me a little anxiety moment when they do

@berlioz

I love siren test day. We don't have tornadoes, though. Ours has a voice at the end that, if I'm with a group, we all lip sync to lol.

@HighPockets group

the sirens here always go off on the first monday of the month for a test but it always gives me a little anxiety moment when they do

There's sirens right across from my grandpa's house (where I lived for 3 weeks last summer), which is fun.
One time I was up there during a flash flood (which is big since he lives up on a hill in a bluffy area) and they kept going off, 0/10 do not recommend.

@Pickles group

It's super fun when it's storming violently on siren day and you can't tell if they're going off because of the storm or if they're just testing

@berlioz

Can we just talk about that amber alert/storm warning from radios? That "EHH EHH EHH"? Cuz that's honestly a bop.

@HighPockets group

Story time!
So I was playing Oregon Trail with my family last night, and all of a sudden we hear a weird howl. We keep going, cuz it's probably nothing, and then here it again. We can't tell if it's people messing around outside or, like, an actual animal, but we sort of pause. Then we hear it again, it's clearly an animal, and my dad and I go to the windows to investigate. I take a kitchen knife, since Shelby likes to go by the windows and I want to be ready to defend her if it lunges. I look out the window and see a flash of fur and glowing eyes, so it was a cat? But it was very much not a cat noise?
Anyways that sucked, did not enjoy.

Deleted user

Story time!
So I was playing Oregon Trail with my family last night, and all of a sudden we hear a weird howl. We keep going, cuz it's probably nothing, and then here it again. We can't tell if it's people messing around outside or, like, an actual animal, but we sort of pause. Then we hear it again, it's clearly an animal, and my dad and I go to the windows to investigate. I take a kitchen knife, since Shelby likes to go by the windows and I want to be ready to defend her if it lunges. I look out the window and see a flash of fur and glowing eyes, so it was a cat? But it was very much not a cat noise?
Anyways that sucked, did not enjoy.

s k i n w a l k e r