forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

upon still continuing to read through these fun facts despite all the torment i’ve gone through i have learned some things about octopuses that i did not need to know and i think i’m done internetting for today and the rest of the week goodbye humans i’ll see you all in therapy

What was it?

…do you want to know?

Yes

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

upon still continuing to read through these fun facts despite all the torment i’ve gone through i have learned some things about octopuses that i did not need to know and i think i’m done internetting for today and the rest of the week goodbye humans i’ll see you all in therapy

What was it?

…do you want to know?

Yes

@Pickles group

What was it?

…do you want to know?

Yes

@ElderGod-Icefire

So. I was picking out a plant to get for my room, and I went "hmm I think I want an aromantic plant" and then I thought about that for a minute and went "wait, no. I don't want an aromantic plant. I want an aromatic plant"

@Pickles group

So. I was picking out a plant to get for my room, and I went "hmm I think I want an aromantic plant" and then I thought about that for a minute and went "wait, no. I don't want an aromantic plant. I want an aromatic plant"

No wait I'll be your plant–

@ElderGod-Icefire

lmao you wanna sit on my windowsill while I water you every four days?

@Pickles group

Yeah

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yeah

alrighty, lemme clear a space for you, then