forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Thanks!
She/Her

Cool! I just wanted to make sure I didn't misgender you or anything in the future

:) Thanks! Which do you use? I'm pretty sure that I've seen you being referred to with female pronouns but I wanna doublecheck now

She/her as well

@ElderGod-Icefire

So uhm, I hate to interrupt y'all, but…I've finally figured out my sexuality? I've been questioning for like…two years now, and I'm pretty sure (based on my current knowledge and such) that I'm Pan? So. Yeah. There's that information. Idk why it took me so long to figure out, but for a long time all I've known is that I'm not straight lmao
So I'm happy that I actually know what I am now :)

Nice you Victor loving scum

:D hush, Monster lover

@ElderGod-Icefire

Thanks!
She/Her

Cool! I just wanted to make sure I didn't misgender you or anything in the future

:) Thanks! Which do you use? I'm pretty sure that I've seen you being referred to with female pronouns but I wanna doublecheck now

She/her as well

Alright, cool :)

@HighPockets group

So uhm, I hate to interrupt y'all, but…I've finally figured out my sexuality? I've been questioning for like…two years now, and I'm pretty sure (based on my current knowledge and such) that I'm Pan? So. Yeah. There's that information. Idk why it took me so long to figure out, but for a long time all I've known is that I'm not straight lmao

Don't you dare tempt me with a new username idea you fiend

@ElderGod-Icefire

which one of us?

@HighPockets group

which one of us?

Pickles

@Pickles group

which one of us?

Pickles

d o i t

@HighPockets group

which one of us?

Pickles

d o i t

I c a n' t. It'd seem conceited since I have a character named Victor.

@ElderGod-Icefire

which one of us?

Pickles

d o i t

hmm. I could tho lol

@Pickles group

which one of us?

Pickles

d o i t

make it Frankenstein

@ElderGod-Icefire

which one of us?

Pickles

d o i t

make it Frankenstein

yes do that

@HighPockets group

which one of us?

Pickles

d o i t

make it Frankenstein

My username is currently a reference to another Victor

@Pickles group

make it Frankenstein

My username is currently a reference to another Victor

Coward

You gotta read Vicious.

Ma'am do you have any idea how many books I gotta read?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i seriously can’t go on like this
how do i convince my mom to get me help?
i want to at least give myself one last chance before i end it all
for my friend’s sake

Deleted user

Okay, so that I get everyone who desires to keep in touch with me, I'm starting to collect contact info now.
So if there's anyone who wants to keep contact after I leave, I need either your Pinterest, email, or maybe phone number if I'm comfortable enough with you.

Deleted user

how do i convince my mom to get me help?

BE HONEST.
SHE'S YOUR MOM. SHE CARES.
TELL HER "MOM, THIS SADNESS OF MINE IS BAD. I'VE HAD SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND GIVE MYSELF BRUISES ON MY ARMS. I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE, CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING?"
FUCKIN. HONESTY. IS. THE. BEST. POLICY.

@Kie group

Okay, so that I get everyone who desires to keep in touch with me, I'm starting to collect contact info now.
So if there's anyone who wants to keep contact after I leave, I need either your Pinterest, email, or maybe phone number if I'm comfortable enough with you.

I can supply my email or Pinterest if you would like to talk? You seem pretty chill and I'd like to know you better if you don't mind.

Deleted user

Also, REEEEED:
I've given up on your letter, I think it got lost. When are you leaving for your trip? Think I have enough time to send one your way before you go?

I'll be leaving near the end of the week, friday perhaps

Deleted user

Oh… You're leaving Mir? You'll still be my pen pal, though?