forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

One day that'll be the first search result for cursed image.

Shuddup. It's perfect.

I'm now going to search "cursed image" and edit your creation in. I can't be stopped.

@Kie group

I have access to like things I could use for great editing but instead I'm using the new Pixlr this is g r e a t

@HighPockets group

Sometimes I see a chat and just have to laugh. Like, there's this one that's got two different people whining about me and it's honestly hilarious, keep it up kiddos.

Deleted user

Dw I'm yelling at them and it makes me happy :D

Deleted user

I am gonna miss yelling at people here. This is how I get a out a lot of my aggression (hence the 'I want to yell at someone and make them cry' statements when I'm not doing so well) that builds up because of my cptsd. It really hurts to think that the only way I know how to get rid of anger is by doing things that happened to me while in my traumatic situations– aka, yell, scream at people, make them cry, make them feel pain… But like I always say, that's cptsd for you.

@Anemone eco

Although I'm pretty sure that I have a few edits that are much more cursed than that.

You better show us them lol

MALE-MANNEQUIN

@HighPockets group

Although I'm pretty sure that I have a few edits that are much more cursed than that.

You better show us them lol

MALE-MANNEQUIN

You know what?
I formally resend that statement.

@Anemone eco

Listen, I was bored, it was 3 AM, I felt sad, and I needed something to do other than sleep. So that happened.