forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Make sure to invite Eris, cuz otherwise she might pop up Maleficent style.

Some one has to make sure they end up as a the Protagonists

It's my wedding and like hell if I'm not the antagoinist with my evil wife

@Pickles group

I feel bad cause everyone is talking about taking finals but my school completely canceled them.

yeah, my school cancelled exams, I think state testing got waived, and we ended school a while ago

@RedTheLoveless

I feel bad cause everyone is talking about taking finals but my school completely canceled them.

yeah, my school cancelled exams, I think state testing got waived, and we ended school a while ago

well ya see, my school didn't have a choice in the matter. That's what happens when ya reach college

@Kie group

This is gonna sound asshole-ish but I'm kinda sad finals got canceled because I do a lot better with tests than homework.

@The-Magician group

well ya see, my school didn't have a choice in the matter. That's what happens when ya reach college

same here.. we just got told “oh yeah by the way, those exams you’ve been prepping for over the last year and a half, yeah we’re cancelling them but you still have to do a load of prep work to bump up your grades”

@Anemone eco

I just don't like having people feel up my teeth.

Lmao. I'm pretty sure my dentist hates me. I make it my mission to weird him out whenever I see him.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have to log on for mine at 12:30 ahaha I'm so excited
Someone put me out of my misery, I'm scared-

We can do this, Have you looked at the rubric?

Yeah, but I'm just really bad with essay questions.

It'll be ok, just remember the steps. I would recommend having a physical piece of paper to write bullet points about the documents because we can't annotate them. Remember you don't have to get all ten points to pass, you can do this.

Thanks, old sport, you can do this too <3

Alright why am I 'Old sport' You've been on here just as long as I have m'lady. (I don't mind it just find it amusing)
ALso don't waste time using quotes, normally I would say use them, this time don't, just reference in your own words, using quotes will take away valuable time we don't have.

I just use old sport as a term of endearment lol, I think it sounds fun and more sophisticated than bro. Thanks for the info about quotes, I hadn't known that!

I will be referring to you as M'lady from now on just so you know.

Hey, as long as you tip a fedora with it, I'm down for that.

I love friendship.

I just use old sport as a term of endearment lol, I think it sounds fun and more sophisticated than bro. Thanks for the info about quotes, I hadn't known that!

Cue Jynnie, trying to sound rich af

I'd take the fall for you if you ever committed vehicular manslaughter <3

I mean. Not exactly how that went down, but I appreciate the sentiment

Friends are the best.

Me: I understand the main antagonist's pain and motivations. They just really need a hug and a true friend to tell them that it's okay to be vulnerable, and that they don't have to be so jealous of my character.
My character: FUCK YOU HO. I'MMA KEEP BEATING YOU UP IN DUELS TO PROVE I'M OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN YOU CUZ I HAVE REAL TALENT AND FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT ME FOR SOME REASON, EVEN THOUGH I KEEP GUILT-TRIPPING THEM TO GET WHAT I WANT

I feel.

@berlioz

(Sorry for the essay, but I have a dentist story I'll share)
My most recent dentist adventures involved getting a cavity filled. They gave me the usual numbing, but I had a bad tingling/burning reaction and a small panic attack due to too much adrenaline caused by the epinephrine. I was shaking and stuttering, but I was generally in a fine mood. Throughout that whole thing, they were surprised I could still feel where they'd tried to numb. They put me on oxygen, gave me water and rescheduled. The next time, they used a numbing without epinephrine, but it took time to act so I got to watch Stranger Things for a while. They came back to operate, but I was flinching at the pain, so they gave me more of the new numbing. A while more into Stranger things, I was still experiencing pain. The hygienist brought the dentist in, who I could tell was having fun figuring out my anomaly. She instructed to give me even more numbing. Didn't work. They even tried to do a test to see if I was faking it, but I passed. The dentist, hygienist and I had no answers. It was kind of fun being stared at like a science experiment. We never figured it out. They ended up just coating the cavity because it wasn't worth the pain. I think I finished that episode of Stranger Things. The dentist said she'll have to specially order special numbing just for me, next time I come in for something like that. I'm excited to try it :)

@HighPockets group

Me: I understand the main antagonist's pain and motivations. They just really need a hug and a true friend to tell them that it's okay to be vulnerable, and that they don't have to be so jealous of my character.
My character: FUCK YOU HO. I'MMA KEEP BEATING YOU UP IN DUELS TO PROVE I'M OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN YOU CUZ I HAVE REAL TALENT AND FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT ME FOR SOME REASON, EVEN THOUGH I KEEP GUILT-TRIPPING THEM TO GET WHAT I WANT

MOOD

@saor_illust school

Alrighty, let me see if I can stop there on my road trip, which state do you live in again?

thank youuuuuuuuuu
you're my new favorite person
washington

Oh cool!

yup! iirc, you nd eris are in wa too, right?