forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

So, a while ago I was having a hard time differentiating between if I was wanting to be a person or wanting that person.

Turns out the answer was a mix of both. Ah, oh well.

Deleted user

So, a while ago I was having a hard time differentiating between if I was wanting to be a person or wanting that person.

i feel this on a spiritual level

Deleted user

ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@RedTheLoveless

i feel this on a spiritual level

rip us

@Kie group

After some very minor thought, I've decided to take my extra time and try to become ambidextrous

Have fun. I have cried so much over attempting to become ambidextrous. It takes patience which I don't have.

@Anemone eco

I never thought that I'd ever tell myself "get a life" out loud. But I did. I finished another stupid edit though. Yeah, I really do need a life.

@Kie group

I never thought that I'd ever tell myself "get a life" out loud. But I did. I finished another stupid edit though. Yeah, I really do need a life.

I tell myself to get a life out loud like,,, every other week. Perks of only ever sitting inside and playing Minecraftt now hand over the eidt

@Pickles group

After some very minor thought, I've decided to take my extra time and try to become ambidextrous

Have fun. I have cried so much over attempting to become ambidextrous. It takes patience which I don't have.

I've tried before but I also lack patience. I don't think it'll go well
I wish I had a sword. That would be fun. Then I'd have a real reason to try

@Kie group

OMG SOWRDS ARE SO FUN I'VE HELD ACCURATE REPLICAS OF LIKE LONG SWORDS AND STUFF AND I JUST SJKFGHJ GOD WAS I BORN IN THE WRONG CENTURY I'D LOVE TO BE HACKING HEADS OFF WITH THE BOYS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

"I am not left handed!"*

@Pickles group

"I am not left handed!"*

yes exactly