forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Mmm talking about first names reminds me of a summer school kid who I hate with all my heart.

That just reminded me of a kid I met at a summer camp who I despise with a passion

My story is short but here we go: I met him in health, he seemed chill, sat behind me and my friend with his friend. Turns out he was a jerk. He asked if he could call me Josie, I said "No, but you can call me Jo." OFC his ass freaked out and was like what kind of girl goes by Jo lololololololol and then the next instance he called me cute I said "Okay???" he said ew and I realized he was just a jackoff with nothing better to do than bother me. The final straw was when he faked having multiple personalities because that's 10x worse than what he'd previously done. :)))

@Kie group

Honestly, I felt really bad for this one girl I knew. Her name was a really weird spelling of 'Alexandria'. Her mom just really wanted something original.

Alexandreigha?

Deleted user

Josie-phyne or Josie-fine is the most common way people manage to butcher my name.

I have the German version of your name.

Josefine?!

Mmhmm. Pronounced Yo-seh-fee-neh.

That's so pretty I-

Danke. But everyone says it 'joe-seh-feen.'

@Kie group

Josie-phyne or Josie-fine is the most common way people manage to butcher my name.

I have the German version of your name.

Josefine?!

Mmhmm. Pronounced Yo-seh-fee-neh.

That's so pretty I-

Danke. But everyone says it 'joe-seh-feen.'

I- I see how it is. I will admit the English pronunciation is kinda dumb sounding. :')

@Anemone eco

Honestly, I felt really bad for this one girl I knew. Her name was a really weird spelling of 'Alexandria'. Her mom just really wanted something original.

Alexandreigha?

Nope. Alesseandriyah. It doesn't even look like there should be an 'x' sounds, yet there is.

@Kie group

Alexandreigha?

Nope. Alesseandriyah. It doesn't even look like there should be an 'x' sounds, yet there is.

Sometimes I want to punch people. Why didn't anyone tell her mother to just s t o p while she was ahead???

@HighPockets group

Alexandreigha?

Sometimes I want to punch people. Why didn't anyone tell her mother to just s t o p while she was ahead???

Baby Name Meme" Mom McKinli Hatch Is Winking At The Trolls With An ...

@Pickles group

Alexandreigha?

Drunkenly "I picked it because I got tired of the eeeee sound"
please note, this is not a real quote

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Alexandreigha?

That poor child

@Anemone eco

Nayvie is just a hipster spelling of Navy I-
"Hello these are my children Nayvie, Aerfourse, Mareen, and Koastgard."

"And we have another on its way that we're naming Ahrmii!"

Deleted user

Some weird stupid baby names:

Boys

• Adler

• Attyson

• Bastian

• Blayde

• Chesney

• Draven

• Diesel

• Izander

• Jaydien

• Kierson

• Ryker

• Sincere

• Sketch

• Tulsa

• Tyce

• Zaiden

• Zebulon

Girls

• Annyston

• Brook'Lynn
• Brylee

• Copelia

• Cortlyn

• Fallyn

• Harvest "You know what people will Harvest from your daughter? Her V-card."

• Jerrika

• Joplyn

• Julissa

• Luxx

• Mahayla

• Midnight

• Sharpay

• Tayzia

• Tybee

• Xylethia

• Yankee

@Pickles group

"We should have another and name it Mahpheea just for poopies and giggles you know?! The black sheep of the family!"

@Kie group

• Harvest "You know what people will Harvest from your daughter? Her V-card."

I screamed but I'd like to offer
"You know what people will Harvest from your daughter? With that name, not her V-card."

@HighPockets group

"We should have another and name it Mahpheea just for poopies and giggles you know?! The black sheep of the family!"

Watch Mahpheea be the only one who doesn't end up in a mafia or gang or something lol.

@Kie group

Well I was thinking kidneys but nooo you dirty minded hecks have to ruin everything

But wb her liver?