forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Do you ever word something poorly but you don't know how else to phrase it and you end up hating yourself because it's exactly the thing you see someone else say and groan because it sounds disgusting

Yes, I do. I do that a lot.

Thesaurus.com my friend.

Dude, exactly.

@Pickles group

Me: I'm probably going to run out of physical books to read during quarantine
The six books I'm currently reading physically but also barely think about:

@actual-fandom-trash

Me: I'm probably going to run out of physical books to read during quarantine
The six books I'm currently reading physically but also barely think about:

I haven't read a single book since we got out of school and I keep saying "ohh I'll reread [books] and then I Never Do

@Pickles group

I've done a pretty good job reading during quarantine.

Can't relate
I have, however read 22 books this year. Most of them were audiobooks which is why there's that many but it's fINe

@Relsey

I want to read a book so badly right now. However I'm not allowed to do that until after AP tests.

@ElderGod-Icefire

My reading speed used to be like…a book in a day or two (which is why I've already read 100 books this year) and my library bag would be full to bursting every week

and then quarantine hit and all i have to read are: Things I've read before, or classics that I don't actually want to read (except for Edgar Allan Poe and All Quiet on the Western Front), because my books have been reduced to what i own, and I read too fast :(

@Relsey

I actually have done that for History and English, I didn't think to do it for Music 101 and I am far to lazy to find the page it's on.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pulling%20an%20emi

facts

The first one sounds like what Nutella or one of you guys might say.

Dominic is the bestest friend you could get in the world i swear. He is the bomb. You know what..No he isnt just going to be a best friend. He is like going to be a whole family in one person and you would love him for a fact. A Dominic is perfect way to talk about anything!!!!! They are FUNNNYY AS HELL. Suportive. always there for you. doesn't and won't take bullshit for a exuse or any of that. He is the type of friend that you could spend years with and never get tierd of :) So if you had him as a brother or something (rare) :D Go and get one! they are so rare. If you get a dominic mad though, Hell is broken out. Like he will stand up for what he believes. be the most funniest person you can talk to, yet still be serious at the same time (maybe) He can make your day in less then a minute. I promise you would be lucky to have one as a friend

@HighPockets group

"A beautiful girl who has overcome much in her life and is wise beyond her years. She is very calm in difficult situations, similar to Dumbledore.

Fiyah.

HARRIDIDJAPUTYANAYMEINTHAGOBLETOFIRAH?!

@Pickles group

"A beautiful girl who has overcome much in her life and is wise beyond her years. She is very calm in difficult situations, similar to Dumbledore.

Fiyah.

He asked calmly

Deleted user

Fiyah.

He asked calmly

wHEEZEEEE