forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ngl but I am pissed
The summer camp I go to might get canceled
And I haven't sailed in forever
And I miss my camp friends
The weeks I chose were just so I could see them again
And now I might not be able to
And it's the only time I can get away from my family
And the city

Deleted user

Dang looks around my house wanna watch anime at my place?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I feel like what I was referring to went right over your heads…..or you purposely took it as Im eating my house.

I dont know which I find more amusing

If you were referring to consuming all the food in your house, I knew exactly what you meant and elected to ignore it

Pickles, I am proud of you.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

nearly 750 people have upvoted this stupid drawing and i think i'm gonna crY-

I WOKE UP AND ALL THREE UPLOADS HAVE BLOWN UP
ITS JUST A SKETCH WHAT THE HELL-
TWO OF THEM HAVE EXCEEDED 500 AND ANOTHER IS NEAR THE TOP OF ITS SUBREDDIT
I’M ACTUALLY CRYING RN I’M SO HAPPY???!
maybe i’m not hopeless after all-!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Pickles group

I feel like what I was referring to went right over your heads…..or you purposely took it as Im eating my house.

I dont know which I find more amusing

If you were referring to consuming all the food in your house, I knew exactly what you meant and elected to ignore it

Pickles, I am proud of you.

Thank

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So which pictures did you put up, Nutella?

Just the Emma sketch
It’s not even my best work-?!?!
what is happening
now if only I’d put my Instagram in the description…

@Pickles group

isn't your Instagram the same thing you tag your art with? Also since it has an @, people might assume it's one of your socials

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

isn't your Instagram the same thing you tag your art with? Also since it has an @, people might assume it's one of your socials

my reddit and instagram accounts have the same exact name. they’ll just assume it’s referring to reddit

@Kie group

My cat has been weirdly obsessed with me lately ever since I cut my hair. I don't know if it has to do with that or something else I might've done, but she usually avoids people.

@The-Magician group

Am I going to stay up until the crack of dawn just to get my mate Sander Side merch at the restock? Yes.
Is it going to kill my bank account? Never!

@Kie group

You should probably go to sleep at some point once that's happened.

Why does my one class want me to create a children's book? I don't understand children. I could write a 500-page book with less trouble.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

You should probably go to sleep at some point once that's happened.

Why does my one class want me to create a children's book? I don't understand children. I could write a 500-page book with less trouble.

I had something similar
My English teacher wanted us too write a 200 word minimum fractured fairy tale. Like just writing it from a different characters perspective.
I ended up writing a around 1000 word short story about a salty narrator who hates sleeping beauty, and kinda wants her dead.
The only thing I ever wrote close to a children’s book was a little book I made for by baby cousins first birthday, and I was like 12.

Deleted user

My mom brought me this tea drink from some fitlab thing in my area, but we don't know what flavor it is and I'm so confused

@The-Magician group

Yeah I might. Oh well, just have to wait another 10 hours

It's not that hard to write a children's book, especially if you are given a set age group

Deleted user

Do I have schoolwork to do? Yes
What am I doing instead? Watching GoPro footage of a swat team raid

@Kie group

Yeah I might. Oh well, just have to wait another 10 hours

It's not that hard to write a children's book, especially if you are given a set age group

We were not given a set age group, page amount, etc. All I know is that I have to use specific vocabulary and the theme should be set around bacteria or smth.

Deleted user

Lol that's a fat mood, currently trying to finish all my school work before the due date, (which is next friday)

Deleted user

HI YES I JUST SAW THIS VIDEO AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF MY FRENS ON HERE WITH THIS VIDEO THAT SUMS IT ALL UP:

this made me chuckle
thank you for this, really
<3