forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Maddie is right though, there are some Karen level believers out there that take it to the next level.
But there are zealots in every religion/ practice.

I'm very aware of how my star sign guides me through life, do i consult the stars for everything about my personality or my stature in this world? No. But I do find comfort that I can ask for guidance from them just as a Christian would ask for it by praying over a cross, or a Jew over the star of David.

Symbols have power.
If only just to make us feel less alone

this is the absolute tea

@Pickles group

slightly off-topic but remember that time a science experiment particle physics machine thing (whatever it's called) managed to disprove the existence of ghosts and no one talked about it

Duh, cuz it'll anger the ghosts.
I sort of believe in ghosts, but I don't think they try to talk to us. I think they're just there. Not sure how they got there though.

They probably got there through dying

Fuckin Pickles

See Jyn
This is the reaction I was going for

Deleted user

"Ghosts are transparent."

rolls eyes aggressively

@Pickles group

Stars are pretty and I'm mad that my window is closed so I can't see them. Also the houses are tall and my window is low, so no stars tonight :(

I'm mad that I can't see the moon from my window

@Fraust

Maddie is right though, there are some Karen level believers out there that take it to the next level.

I'm very aware of how my star sign guides me through life, do i consult the stars for everything about my personality or my stature in this world? No. But I do find comfort that I can ask for guidance from them just as a Christian would ask for it by praying over a cross, or a Jew over the star of David.

Symbols have power.

this is the absolute tea

Why is this tea?

@HighPockets group

Oh my bad

No problem lol. In my fantasy setting, the ghosts are so strongly visible that you wouldn't realize they were ghosts if you didn't know the person was dead (and, y'know, if you couldn't see the bloody injuries that killed them in some cases)

Deleted user

Symbols have power.

this is the absolute tea

Why is this tea?

Because it's exactly how I feel/what I believe and do.

@Pickles group

Oh my bad

No problem lol. In my fantasy setting, the ghosts are so strongly visible that you wouldn't realize they were ghosts if you didn't know the person was dead (and, y'know, if you couldn't see the bloody injuries that killed them in some cases)

That reminds me of the Goosebumps book about the girl that didn't know she was a ghost and it's kind of making me scared

Deleted user

slightly off-topic but remember that time a science experiment particle physics machine thing (whatever it's called) managed to disprove the existence of ghosts and no one talked about it

Duh, cuz it'll anger the ghosts.
I sort of believe in ghosts, but I don't think they try to talk to us. I think they're just there. Not sure how they got there though.

They probably got there through dying

Fuckin Pickles

See Jyn
This is the reaction I was going for

Glad I could be of service

@HighPockets group

Oh my bad

That reminds me of the Goosebumps book about the girl that didn't know she was a ghost and it's kind of making me scared

Let me just extremely vaguely say that the character who can see ghosts doesn't realize one is a ghost for a long, long time. Which is….interesting, seeing as the ghost is of the woman who assassinated the former queen (aka her bf's adoptive mother), then poisoned herself before being caught.

Deleted user

you know that time is coming when you just eat your entire house

@Pickles group

Y'know, my old cat used to eat carpet and other parts of our house. He always got sick. Now he's dead. Please don't eat your house

@HighPockets group

Y'know, my old cat used to eat carpet and other parts of our house. He always got sick. Now he's dead. Please don't eat your house

That was a ride from start to finish.

Deleted user

ah, yes
i n s u l a t i o n