forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

I have a waning will to live but I could never let my room get dirty. Everything has a place where it belongs for me and if it's not in that spot I will go crazy trying to find it.

I need you to allow me to believe that you'll secretly hate me until I get my room cleaned
You too Nie

Fine.

@HighPockets group

oh trust me, people over here are having sex at 13 as well, I’m friends with one of them

I know someone who lost her virginity at 12
And I'm definitely giving away too much info here, but I thought I lost my virginity early. And it's like… Relax??? In middle school????????

I have horror stories about my upper middle school….God….

@Musical_Queen

My mom is getting pissed at me for everything recently and has been criticizing me for everything, such as just now, she yelled at me if she could check her email to see if I got into a club (Because we sent in the application on her email and not mine) and then immediately afterwards screamed at me for not ejecting my SD card from my computer and instead just pulled it out. She wonders why I spend so much time in my room, but just doesn't realize that it is so I won't get yelled at for every little thing. And I left my notebook down there but I'm too scared to go down there and face her yelling at me.

@HighPockets group

I'm watching a Michael Jackson video

I'm afraid of Michael Jackson

Why am I doing this?

I'm sort of afraid of Tommy Wiseau, but not like…him as a person. More of him as a concept.

@Pickles group

I started because I was going to repaint it and move the furniture, but I gave up and now it's not quite as messy as it was before, but it's still hella messy

@The-Magician group

Also lying in bed doing nothing is a better feeling than having a clean room so what's the point of cleaning it

That is the fattest mood

@Kie group

Also lying in bed doing nothing is a better feeling than having a clean room so what's the point of cleaning it

Remember when you told me to pretend to hate you until you cleaned your room >:(

@Pickles group

Remember when you told me to pretend to hate you until you cleaned your room >:(

Yes I need a reason to do it
Because I know it has to be clean, I just can't think of a valid reason to get me off my ass

@Kie group

Because I know it has to be clean, I just can't think of a valid reason to get me off my ass

If you don't take care of yourself (even just like picking a few things up and putting them back where they belong, doing laundry, etc.) it will turn into disappointment then real hate >:(

@berlioz

I have no idea how I manage to do school.

Ha! Me from twenty minutes ago. I'm finished. 400 words later!

yAyyy congrats!

@Anemone eco

I have no idea how I manage to do school.

Ha! Me from twenty minutes ago. I'm finished. 400 words later!

Good job, Dom!

Deleted user

moves the 3000 words I added to ATC behind my back

–och

Kick that essay's ass!

@Anemone eco

Pickles. Clean your room. You knowing that it has to be clean is, in my opinion, plenty a valid reason to clean it.

@Pickles group

Pickles. Clean your room. You knowing that it has to be clean is, in my opinion, plenty a valid reason to clean it.

But WHY does it have to be clean? Me knowing that it does doesn't make me want to do it

Deleted user

moves the 3000 words I added to ATC behind my back

–och

Kick that essay's ass!

I think I borrowed some of your spirit because I vomited all over that thing until it was done.

Glad I was with you in spirit. XD

@Anemone eco

But WHY does it have to be clean? Me knowing that it does doesn't make me want to do it

Because, an uncleanly room is both hazardous and unsanitary and I would just so happen to be concerned for your health and safety. Please clean your room.