forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I love that my friends can tell when I'm not doing well just from my typing

But sometimes I really am okay

And they refuse to believe it

And it's just

I'm alright??

@Moxie group

Also lying in bed doing nothing is a better feeling than having a clean room so what's the point of cleaning it

Remember when you told me to pretend to hate you until you cleaned your room >:(

Yes I need a reason to do it
Because I know it has to be clean, I just can't think of a valid reason to get me off my ass

Pickles. Clean your room. You knowing that it has to be clean is, in my opinion, plenty a valid reason to clean it.

But WHY does it have to be clean? Me knowing that it does doesn't make me want to do it

Because, an uncleanly room is both hazardous and unsanitary and I would just so happen to be concerned for your health and safety. Please clean your room.

And, even though cleaning it is difficult, having a clean room makes you feel so much better mentally

@Pickles group

Also lying in bed doing nothing is a better feeling than having a clean room so what's the point of cleaning it

Remember when you told me to pretend to hate you until you cleaned your room >:(

Yes I need a reason to do it
Because I know it has to be clean, I just can't think of a valid reason to get me off my ass

Pickles. Clean your room. You knowing that it has to be clean is, in my opinion, plenty a valid reason to clean it.

But WHY does it have to be clean? Me knowing that it does doesn't make me want to do it

Because, an uncleanly room is both hazardous and unsanitary and I would just so happen to be concerned for your health and safety. Please clean your room.

And, even though cleaning it is difficult, having a clean room makes you feel so much better mentally

It doesn't though
I've had a clean room several times before and I still feel icky

@HighPockets group

If y'all are bored, check out the Technique Critique series on Wired's YouTube page, they're super fascinating! My favorites are the surgeon and dialect coach ones.

@Pickles group

If y'all are bored, check out the Technique Critique series on Wired's YouTube page, they're super fascinating! My favorites are the surgeon and dialect coach ones.

I liked the one about disguises with the old lady. She was cool

@HighPockets group

You should check out the cult and mafia ones, they're not by Wired but they're fascinating.

@Pickles group

You should check out the cult and mafia ones, they're not by Wired but they're fascinating.

I saw the cult one and it was good too. The man seemed lovely. Haven't seen the mafia one though
is it obvious how tired I am or am I doing a decent job of putting my thoughts into words?

@HighPockets group

I saw the cult one and it was good too. The man seemed lovely. Haven't seen the mafia one though
is it obvious how tired I am or am I doing a decent job of putting my thoughts into words?

The mafia one is chef's kiss, the guy in it seems super chill.
Nah, you're doing a good

@Pickles group

delightful. I think. Maybe I sound dumb all the time and this is normal. I'm gonna try to sleep again I think
I finally understand how Tired Mir feels. But I'm making an effort to fix typos because they scare me

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you ever google your zodiac for the first time out of boredom only to find the world's most innacurate description of yourself ever known to man and just laugh silently

@HighPockets group

you ever google your zodiac for the first time out of boredom only to find the world's most innacurate description of yourself ever known to man and just laugh silently

Me, an Aries:

@Pickles group

Me, an Aries: