forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Moxie group

Can someone just come and help me sort of Lee’s room. I swear that child is doing this on purpose

Pffffft I dread what you would say if you saw my room at its worst

@Moxie group

BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT AN ADULT
IT’S NOT OK

but like… if the other person isn’t an adult as well… that’s not pedophilia

@Kie group

BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT AN ADULT
IT’S NOT OK

but like… if the other person isn’t an adult as well… that’s not pedophilia

That still doesn't make it acceptable to talk about as you please.

@The-Magician group

Can someone just come and help me sort of Lee’s room. I swear that child is doing this on purpose

I’m sending you a picture of what the little shit has left me to deal with

@berlioz

It would honestly be appreciated, because like I know he’s a teenager… but everything is so unorganised!!!

I don't believe we've met, have we?

@Moxie group

I’m sending you a picture of what the little shit has left me to deal with

Mine was definitely worse I will guarantee you

@Anemone eco

It would honestly be appreciated, because like I know he’s a teenager… but everything is so unorganised!!!

Ahh. Sometimes it just gets like that. I'm telling ya, my brother's room was always a nightmare.

@Pickles group

I can't imagine that either of yours are worse than mine was two months ago. Maybe even now, after I kind of cleaned it and let it get worse for a month

@The-Magician group

How do y'all let your rooms get so DIRTY???

It’s called living with 7 other beings inside your body, all of them mentally tiring you out to the point where you neglect taking care of yourself and your surroundings, not having the motivation to do anything other than get up and make other people happy, and everything that Pickles said.

@The-Magician group

If we have then I don’t remember. I’m Scarlett, (pronounces Scar-lay), resident vampire and someone who really doesn’t want to be shifted right now because I’m TRYING to sort out Atria’s birthday

@Kie group

I have a waning will to live but I could never let my room get dirty. Everything has a place where it belongs for me and if it's not in that spot I will go crazy trying to find it.

@Anemone eco

My room used to be really dirty back when I got up more, I was honestly just lazy. Now I barely get out of my bed so since I cleaned it, it doesn't really change at all and just stays the way it is.

@berlioz

If we have then I don’t remember. I’m Scarlett, (pronounces Scar-lay), resident vampire and someone who really doesn’t want to be shifted right now because I’m TRYING to sort out Atria’s birthday

Well, it's nice to meet you. Good luck on the birthday planning.

@Pickles group

I have a waning will to live but I could never let my room get dirty. Everything has a place where it belongs for me and if it's not in that spot I will go crazy trying to find it.

I need you to allow me to believe that you'll secretly hate me until I get my room cleaned
You too Nie

@Pickles group

Sheer laziness and procrastination and an already waning will to live

You forgot the totally exhausted part. But yes.

That too