forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

I wish I could not read.
I wish I could not read.
I wish I could not read.
I wish I could not read.

@Pickles group

I wish I could not read.
I wish I could not read.
I wish I could not read.
I wish I could not read.

I wish I could not read.

@Kie group

Reading is like the grandmother of the internet. Gives you the ability to see anything.

I wish it also gave me the ability to force someone to knock me out cold. >:(

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

as moderator regardless of spoilers this conversation needs to go somewhere else as it is making multiple people uncomfortable and no one wants to hear this creepy pedo bullshit please stop

if anyone wants to drag this thread off-topic temporarily with cute cat pictures that’s 1000% allowed and appreciated rn

oh and if i suddenly stop talking to some of y’all for weeks at a time i’m not dead

@Pickles group

Reading is like the grandmother of the internet. Gives you the ability to see anything.

If Sixth Grade Pickles Brain thought The Testing was the worst thing I'd read, I was sadly mistaken, although I'm glad to have the practice blocking things out of my mind

@Kie group

If Sixth Grade Pickles Brain thought The Testing was the worst thing I'd read, I was sadly mistaken, although I'm glad to have the practice blocking things out of my mind

Teach me your ways please I will pay five cents an hour

@Kie group

Anyways Salem is very hyper it's like if you let a toddler snort 5 Pixi Stix then let said toddler loose in your house. Nothing gets broken but you bet that toddler will be standing on furniture, running around, bothering others, looking for attention, etc.

@Kie group

She also kind of thinks she's a dog. She plays fetch and it's really weird. While she doesn't bring whatever you've thrown all the way back to you, she'll repeatedly bring it pretty close to you. She'll even beg for you to play fetch by sitting there and meowing.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

\ (•👅•)/ \ (•👅•)/ \ (•👅•)/

THEY WANT YOUR BEANS.

@Pickles group

She also kind of thinks she's a dog. She plays fetch and it's really weird. While she doesn't bring whatever you've thrown all the way back to you, she'll repeatedly bring it pretty close to you. She'll even beg for you to play fetch by sitting there and meowing.

My cat does that too. Except sometimes she runs after it and doesn't bring it back but expects you to throw it again, or she sets it down several feet away from you

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…. I just realized you said cats and not just general animals
….. I am big dumb

no you’re fine i love goats and those were 11/10 thank you

@Kie group

My cat does that too. Except sometimes she runs after it and doesn't bring it back but expects you to throw it again, or she sets it down several feet away from you

Cats are weird mannn,,,