forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

… switchy? Did you mean itchy? How do you feel switchy?

we have osdd which is a tamer? version of did. - blake

You think so, at least. I'm not doubting you but you haven't been diagnosed and it really upsets me when people claim to have illnesses without a diagnosis–

we are in the process of a diagnosis miriam - blake

But until it's 100% it just bothers me–

well then, we’ve known for the better part of a year, and i diagnosis takes a longer time. our therapist has to talk to every personality and we have over 20 so… - blake

It isn't 100% yet. It's a little annoying when people say they have something without being diagnosed.
I'm in a bad mood so everything that normally just slightly annoys me is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally getting on my nerves right now.
And this is getting on my nerves.

Deleted user

Though it depends on the person… Most people I know with diagnosed depression, myself included, don't mind one bit!

Deleted user

You think so, at least. I'm not doubting you but you haven't been diagnosed and it really upsets me when people claim to have illnesses without a diagnosis–

well then, we’ve known for the better part of a year, and i diagnosis takes a longer time. our therapist has to talk to every personality and we have over 20 so… - blake

It isn't 100% yet. It's a little annoying when people say they have something without being diagnosed.
I'm in a bad mood so everything that normally just slightly annoys me is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally getting on my nerves right now.

the diagnosis is getting finalised next week okay? is that good enough? god, i hate feeling like i have to prove this shit to everyone! - blake

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

OK it's just I feel like I can't talk to this one friend of mine about my problems (because I've been a lot more depressed more frequently recently (still don't have depression tho)) because she actually has depression and she's had suicide attempts and I've helped her through many a breakdown and last time I've been all "life sucks" she was like "well my life sucks more" and yeah

Deleted user

the diagnosis is getting finalised next week okay? is that good enough? god, i hate feeling like i have to prove this shit to everyone! - blake

Nobody is saying you have to prove it, people are saying you should be careful about claiming to have mental illnesses if your diagnosis is not finalized.

Deleted user

OK it's just I feel like I can't talk to this one friend of mine about my problems (because I've been a lot more depressed more frequently recently (still don't have depression tho)) because she actually has depression and she's had suicide attempts and I've helped her through many a breakdown and last time I've been all "life sucks" she was like "well my life sucks more" and yeah

Maybe don't vent to her– Some people genuinely do not have the mental capacity to hear other people's issues, and that's okay, it's a matter of healing.
Is there anyone else you could reach out to?

@Pickles group

Guys…

1. Can you please stop quoting the already very long message
  2. This really doesn't belong in the venting space at this point
  3. Can you please drop it because neither of you are getting anywhere
  4. I love both of you

Deleted user

I was reading the conversation between Blake and Miri and felt like I had to do this so. . .

THAT'S AMAZING

Deleted user

I was reading the conversation between Blake and Miri and felt like I had to do this so. . .

lmao true