forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Are you cold like if you cover up you get warmer or as in there's a chill underneath your skin you can't stop?

chill underneath my skin

Deleted user

Nie you've always given me such good advice wtf are you talking about

^^^ (i assume)

@Pickles group

Do the clothes on your skin feel weird? Because that happens to me when the rest of that stuff happens. I'd recommend room temp water or warm if that's your thing. Usually I hate water without ice, but I prefer it when I have chills like that. Beyond that and maybe eating some crackers, I have no other advice <3

Deleted user

MY MOM IS MAKING SPAGHETTI AND THE SMELL ALONE IS SO FRICKING NASTY I HATE SPAGHETTI SO MUCH

@Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze

Ok I'm going to say this right now but I hate the smell of peanut butter.
I'm not allergic.
I just hate it. Like if someone is eating peanut butter next to me and I smell it I gag and I have to cover my nose.
Same with yogurt. (But I actually don't like to eat yogurt either)

Deleted user

Do the clothes on your skin feel weird? Because that happens to me when the rest of that stuff happens. I'd recommend room temp water or warm if that's your thing. Usually I hate water without ice, but I prefer it when I have chills like that. Beyond that and maybe eating some crackers, I have no other advice <3

yeah, they do. i also feel really switchy. i’ve had water and i can’t eat anything so idk. thankyou though <3

Deleted user

… switchy? Did you mean itchy? How do you feel switchy?

we have osdd which is a tamer? version of did. - blake

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ok I'm going to say this right now but I hate the smell of peanut butter.
I'm not allergic.
I just hate it. Like if someone is eating peanut butter next to me and I smell it I gag and I have to cover my nose.
Same with yogurt. (But I actually don't like to eat yogurt either)

Peanut butter is so disgusting

Ah, I just thought of switch like flip a switch or switch like change your mind or something and I was very confused.

Deleted user

if you’re not going to appreciate it then give me the fvking spaghetti

YOU CAN HAVE IT

Deleted user

Ah, I just thought of switch like flip a switch or switch like change your mind or something and I was very confused.

all good dearie - blake

Deleted user

You think so, at least. I'm not doubting you but you haven't been diagnosed and it really upsets me when people claim to have illnesses without a diagnosis–

Deleted user

You think so, at least. I'm not doubting you but you haven't been diagnosed and it really upsets me when people claim to have illnesses without a diagnosis–

we are in the process of a diagnosis miriam - blake

Deleted user

But until it's 100% it just bothers me–

that's why I'm really careful of not saying I have depression or anxiety when I'm sad or anxious and crap because I've never been diagnosed and I'm pretty sure I don't actually have those things

Deleted user

But until it's 100% it just bothers me–

well then, we’ve known for the better part of a year, and i diagnosis takes a longer time. our therapist has to talk to every personality and we have over 20 so… - blake

Deleted user

that's why I'm really careful of not saying I have depression or anxiety when I'm sad or anxious and crap because I've never been diagnosed and I'm pretty sure I don't actually have those things

Exactly, it's kind of, I don't want to say 'offensive,' but… It just bothers me. Yeah, I guess it is offensive. As someone with diagnosed mental illnesses.