forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

sksksksks i cant do positivity rn bc reasons i dont wanna talk about in the big chat

Well, I hope that you'll feel better. I certainly think you're cool, and if you even want to chat I'm always here.

@TeamMezzo group

great big hugs because I don't really know how else to help but I still want you to know that I care and am here for you

thank
blanket burritos self

Deleted user

joins hugs because I always love some platonic cuddling Y'all are awesome.

@Pickles group

Soo apparently my sister's been stealing my pads and that's why they're disappearing so fast. No idea what to do with this information

Deleted user

Talk to her about it? Maybe you should go pick up some more and hide them for emergencies? Idk.

@Musical_Queen

I'm really craving Pizza Rolls, but my brother ate them all and there is a 85% chance of death. Whether him or me, we'll find out

@Echo_6 group

Stupid stalker kid wanting me to like him, asking me over and over if I'm okay, when anyone can clearly see that NO! I am not okay! Not to mention already that he is stalking me. Like kid I feel like crap, and I will make you feel like crap if you do not leave me alone.

@Musical_Queen

What is the weirdest thing somebody said to you about your period? One of mine is "So you shove that whole thing up your *Whispers 'baby factory'? Plastic included?" (Talking about tampons)

Deleted user

I… don't use tampons. They're weird. So… I can understand confusion.

@GameMaster group

Weird question for all of you. Do you have a code word amongst your friends for period? We say Janice is visiting specifically referencing Janice from Friends because she’s super annoying and just keeps showing up.

Deleted user

I just say period. I'm just… I'll forget codewords and I don't like them because I prefer to just be directs is all.