forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don’t think we have any
I just have to stick with ibuprofen, a heating pad that I can never get to because my sister hoards it, and my mom’s essential oil blend specifically for cramps that doesn’t actually work and just makes me smell bad

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well yeah, it’s a spicy oil, don’t put it on your flesh

also peppermint really doesn’t smell good

I like the grapefruit one. It’s nice. Same with the Christmas and stress relief blends. Everything else can go away, especially the soap, I hate the soap so much

@rot-baby-rot!

my friend taught me some trick where you basically lightly tap the place where it hurts the most and keep (lightly) tapping in an outward spiral motion and she says that always helps with her cramps

@Katastrophic group

I just found a life saver last cycle and im sharing it here for ya'll cause i just saw this, target has an off brand med called "menstrual relief" acetaminophen, I got it and only took half doses and its a miracle for cramps. The only side affect for me is drowsiness a little earlier in the evening than normal. Def something to check out if you can swallow pills, it was much better than ibprofen for me.

*always fact check your meds tho, make sure it's okay for you to take anything

@Rainy_is_back

Man- I don't think I've ever been so lucky. I got mine literally the day of a play production. I'm not even kidding. The. Day. Of. So I wasn't allowed to leave backstage and I was stuck there for like 2 hours…

@Rainy_is_back

That was literally me- I couldn't leave either! And then we had it two nights- so we did it all again, and afterwards had to clean up EVERYTHING and then went out for a celebratory iHop raid until like 1 am…