forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

hey all , i get to somewhere with water parks so i hope my period doesnt start then and if it does i will kill someone.

Kill me That sucks

@Musical_Queen

i saw a video where guys have it harder than girls. I know the guy, he goes to my school. I slapped him. I was also wearing heels and bet him five bucks he couldnt make it through the next hour. Guess who got five bucks

Deleted user

i saw a video where guys have it harder than girls. I know the guy, he goes to my school. I slapped him. I was also wearing heels and bet him five bucks he couldnt make it through the next hour. Guess who got five bucks

GOOD FOR YOU!

@ravens

you go girl

I think mine just started

oof

Deleted user

Guys think they have it so bad, at least your chest doesn’t itch like it was rubbed with poison ivy when it’s growing, or you get major headaches, cramps and other things just when your period comes, at least when you’re older you don’t have the fucking responsibility of a baby growing inside of you! and at least you aren’t overly emotional because of being female
What do guys have? Boners? It’s not like it’s painful, this might sound weird but I’m making a point little Jesse is growing, and had his first boner, he talked to me about it because he wants me to cringe a lot. He said it felt like nothing but it was embarrassing.
Yeah, embarrassment sarcasm ohhhhh nooooo my feelings are hurt because of one thing and I’m in much worse of a condition then a pregnant women giving birth to triplets.

Deleted user

I am so proud that something I made on a whim has become one of the most popular forums on here.

Deleted user

This is your legacy, Lex.

My legacy… I'm good with this being my lex-acy.

@Musical_Queen

The guy looked terrified of me when he saw me today. He asked me if a period felt like getting kicked in the balls. I said "Mine is part of mother nature, it's natural. Yours is probably because you were being a jerk"