forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@_sleeby_rat_

ohhhh my god, my period hasn't even started yet but I've spent the whole day with the worst cramps ever and I feel like shit. I don't even get cramps, let alone get them before my period???

@Musical_Queen

I had my first bad cramp in the middle of a history lecture and three guys stared at me because I'm hunched over in pain and my teacher (Who is pregnant) legit slaps them upside the head and said that it was rude and if they stopped staring at girls then maybe they could pull a D in that class.

@NobleWolf

I had my first bad cramp in the middle of a history lecture and three guys stared at me because I'm hunched over in pain and my teacher (Who is pregnant) legit slaps them upside the head and said that it was rude and if they stopped staring at girls then maybe they could pull a D in that class.

DEAD
Wish I had a teacher like that

@ravens

DEAD
Wish I had a teacher like that

love that

@yeetus

Applause to this awesome teacher

@_sleeby_rat_

I keep getting random false starts and it's starting to annoy me bc this is the second month that my period hasn't come when it's supposed to

@_sleeby_rat_

well I know mine is likely going to happen both while flying and in a different country bc imma be living in a foreign country next year :')

@NobleWolf

well I know mine is likely going to happen both while flying and in a different country bc imma be living in a foreign country next year :')

Ooh, what country?

@Musical_Queen

I was flying back into the united states, and it decided to come when I was not only unprepared, but also couldn't get up because of the seat belt sign, but I at least got my schedule for next year and got the classes I wanted so life doesn't completely suck.