forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

ya think??? I mean, water floats in little bubbles… an' I don't wanna know what getting a pad-wedgie in a space suit would be like….

@The-Magician group

ya think??? I mean, water floats in little bubbles… an' I don't wanna know what getting a pad-wedgie in a space suit would be like….

A pad-wedgie? I don't know if I want to ask what that is

Deleted user

no it just happens with movement and stuff… idk why it just does….

Deleted user

yup… anyway it doesn't happen all the time.. but if you figit a lot… then that's probably what does it…

Deleted user

No it’s because of the size. If you experience leaks and “wedgies” then your pad is much too small. I experienced these things and I went up a size and it doesn’t happen at all.

Deleted user

No it’s because of the size. If you experience leaks and “wedgies” then your pad is much too small. I experienced these things and I went up a size and it doesn’t happen at all.

weird… I usually use the 10 hr all nighter pads… which is the biggest you can get
(I use them so I'm not having to rush to change it between classes when my flow is heavy…)

@yeetus

Yeah