forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

Shoot me please

Nope. You are my triplet. I will not shoot you, but I can YEET some chocolate, hugs and friendship at you until you feel better

Yeets some back I shared

@@Rhindy

okay mine ended on thursday and all throughout it I was like yeahh okay everything’s good and honestly I don’t mind
thEn the day after I stay home from school cuz I feel terrible and I’m in a bad mood and I’m still not so good

Oof!!

Deleted user

DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT THURSDAY….
MY LIFE IS ** RIGHT NOW AND IT ALL STARTED THURSDAY….

Deleted user

It's a long spiel… and I need to move past it… so focusing on it ain't gonna help me…

Deleted user

Ouch…. I got mine over the weekend along with the flu… That was the first time I've ever actually had bad cramps…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Mine is coming soon… How can I tell? Two nights ago I cried myself to sleep over literally nothing, and last night I suddenly felt this extreme need to get up and dance at 11 PM, and after wiggling around like a worm on a stick I suddenly got extreme cheesecake cravings. And this morning I had minor cramps. So yeah IT’S COMING VERY SOON AND I DON’T LIKE IT

Deleted user

OOF RIP mine is close, I’m having the worst cramps and I’m craving cheese burgers with a side of very much salty McDonalds French fries, with some nice and crispy McDonalds chicken nuggets. I also want a Pepsi float, but I ate all the ice cream… shoot

Deleted user

it didn't come

Lucky, I got it two days ago, in class, to nervous to go to the nurse, and call my mother to bring pads and a change of clothes so I sat there awkwardly until it was time to leave… why do I do these things to myself…