forum Period Crap
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Musical_Queen

Wanna know the worst feeling? Having slept less then 6 hours in the last 2 weeks (Not by choice- insomnia) PMSing, having 2 major tests today, a presentation tomorrow, a migraine that's been bothering me for three days that I can't take stuff for cause it hasn't been two weeks, just finding out I got rejected into Link Crew (Show freshmen around high school), and Having to write an essay about what I believe in for homework. Also having a sore throat because of 6 hour choir practices for 6 concerts on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. And on Saturday, I learned that I have a training for a camp that I am being a youth counselor for the first year (I would have been going for 5 years) But I took an aesthetically pleasing photo so, life isn't crap.

Sorry for the rant, I just had a really crappy week and I needed to yell at someone

@Pickles group

Someone help my butt is covered with blood and my shirt is too short to cover it and I can't go to the bathroom what do I do???

Deleted user

Do you have a bag or jacket?
Jacket: Tie around waist.
Bag/Binder: Hold behing you with both hands so it seems natural until you can find a better fix.

Deleted user

Also, advisory for when you're at school on your cycle: Wear black bottoms. That way if stuff does leak, it wont show very well, if at all.

@Musical_Queen

If I don't have black pants (On the rare occasion) I just wear a long, black tank top that covers my butt. People find it cute when I put a crop top over it and it's another layer for period protection

@HighPockets group

aRE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO COME FOR ANOTHER ENTIRE WEEK

And the sequel
WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK IT'S A WEEK LATE AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

@ravens

And the sequel
WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK IT'S A WEEK LATE AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

OOF

@SmolDerpBean

And the sequel

OOF

oof indeed

Deleted user

Oooh?

Ella joins the death row.

Sorry for the personal question, you don't have to answer if you don't want, but is it your first? I haven't seen you here.

Deleted user

I just realized something. I may or may jot get my next cycle on a mandatory camping trip…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I've been here for a while, just haven't said much.

And nope, unfortunately, I've had to deal with this suffering since I was about 9…

Deleted user

Oh lol. I just know you're pretty young so forgive me for asking.

Deleted user

I don't remember when I got my first but I remember using one of my mum's pads and being h e l l a uncomfortable

Like I remember putting it on and standing in the middle of my livingroom with my mom in front of me looking concerned in dead silence

Then she was like "Ok I'll go out and get you some that'll fit" lmaoooo

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I hate my life. I have an "abnormal hormone imbalance" that causes my periods to happen randomly. RANDOMLY. I don't bleed for three months (but I still have cramps and headaches and all that lovely stuff) and then I bleed for over 8 days.
UUUUUUUUUUUUUGH